Rumour Tigers Premiership Player - Sly bag exchange after game

Remove this Banner Ad

Me and the boys were all kicked out of Revs once after a security guard heard us all exchanging watches and giving each other the time in the toilet stall.

Just a big misunderstanding.
I find it hard to believe this happened at Revs, I've been in that smoking area before.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Me and the boys were all kicked out of Revs once after a security guard heard us all exchanging watches and giving each other the time in the toilet stall.

Back in the day there it was the security guards themselves selling the watches

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
You know what the beauty of this story is? That whether it was a watch or a bag of any illicit substance, there'll be no proof of either and this will be swept away and a non-issue by the end of the week.

I'm sure Shorty and the boys enjoyed checking the time through the premiership party! Watch on boys, watch on. You've earnt it!

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets

Lol "kicked out of revs".
Okay mate, you can check the time on your watch on the bar there and get away with it.

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
I think the watch story is only plausible if photos/videos surface from the night showing him wearing it honestly.

That being said this will all be swept under the rug anyway.

The rug is getting.........lumpy.

1603686023189.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
You know what the beauty of this story is? That whether it was a watch or a bag of any illicit substance, there'll be no proof of either and this will be swept away and a non-issue by the end of the week.

I'm sure Shorty and the boys enjoyed checking the time through the premiership party! Watch on boys, watch on. You've earnt it!

And if it was a club like the Eagles who won and beat Geelong or the Tigers the Vic media (Caro Wilson and 'friends') would be printing this on the front page for the next week.

And you all know it.

THAT's the "beauty" of THIS competition.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
^^^ Bro, if it was Collingwood it’d be front page news for weeks. Don’t flatter yourselves, Perth boys, the Pies have the monopoly on getting bent over by the media and AFL and told to smile while they get it.

Um.....no You don't.

But yes if it was the Pies Carp and her mates would be laying into the Pies as well.

Not sure when Collingwood has suffered because of social drugs other than when players tested positive and ASADA brought down penalties.

Nov 8, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you have no pockets could you not just put the watch on your wrist?

Also a very random thing to hand over the fence at that moment (anything would be random other something to autograph I guess).

Are we going to get the first and last name of the guy who handed him the 'watch' and that guy coming forward to give an interview with proof?

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
If you have no pockets could you not just put the watch on your wrist?

Also a very random thing to hand over the fence at that moment (anything would be random other something to autograph I guess).

Are we going to get the first and last name of the guy who handed him the 'watch' and that guy coming forward to give an interview with proof?

Yes.

Watchmaker Daniel Haas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back