Rumour Tigers to Sack Dustin Martin for Speeding!

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously what did Dusty say to the cop that got him booked

Milne stepping down was a choice. Innocent until proven guilty and all that...

I'm pretty sure the club and AFL didn't want him to be available for a couple of weeks. Something to do with women's round or something. Should be a consistent message and approach from everyone... I agree with innocent until proven guilty but I did last year as well and Milne didn't get the same treatment by the media....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milne stepping down was a choice. Innocent until proven guilty and all that...

Yeah, like it was my idea o spend two nights on the couch a few months ago.

Sometimes you take the hit because it's easier than letting your missus handle it herself. Milne knew the afl were not gunna let him play, so did the only thing he could to manage the situation

I for one am absolutely outraged at this latest episode. What's next? He gets charged a late fee for returning some library books? :drunk:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14438-1370960850-29.gif

I for one am absolutely outraged at this latest episode. What's next? He gets charged a late fee for returning some library books? :drunk:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14438-1370960850-29.gif
Joaquin looks like Griff

Now that you mention it...Griff might have a future hollywood career as a stunt double :D
Just no high speed chases as he doesn't do collisions.
It's always written into the contract.

Have a look at the posts to views ratio for this thread, i wonder how many opposition supporters and some media scribes have come in here full of hope only to leave full of disappointment.

Haha, honestly though, that is essentially the reason I started this thread to begin with! :D

Think of it as a bit of a "reverse troll" ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back