Game Day Tigers v Blues Rd1 at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mckay best player on the ground apparently lol 1 goal and got all his marks 60 out. wtf is brown on?
Obviously trying to get on the concussion class action, he has footballs bouncing around in his head, meathead,

So, I reckon the umpires allowed a Carlton point at the end of the second or third quarter when the siren went while the ball was in the air and was then touched by one of our players.
Is that legit or should not have been allowed?

That's a point but I thought we also should have got a point on the quarter time siren. Ball looked like it hit the post off hands. Or is the rule different for a kick after the siren vs a loose ball after the siren?

Said it 100 times
Balta isn't a defender.
He'd be insane as loose man in defence type role just told to clunk marks and not worry about a player. Oppo players get away from him way too easily, just doesn't seem to have that focus you need as a true key defender.

He'd be insane as loose man in defence type role just told to clunk marks and not worry about a player. Oppo players get away from him way too easily, just doesn't seem to have that focus you need as a true key defender.
Yep.Ball watches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to see Balta play on the wing. The problem is we are thin on defenders, I would have liked us to go after Liam Jones.

Reckon our kpd did a pretty good job tonight.
Personally thought Balta competed very well against A grade opposition.
Also we should settle Short back into that permanent hb running role. Take some of the pressure off Rioli.

I agree there were times that pretty football cost us turnovers Great to see a Centre clearance kicked to Martin who found Lynch then goal

That's sorta the role he started with in the backline when Rance retired. With Astbury at fullback on the monster forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back