Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Rnd 22 Ins and Outs Vs Melbourne

This is a very difficult one!

Out - Batchelor (If Injured) Miller

In - Contin Griffiths.

Re: Rnd 22 Ins and Outs Vs Melbourne

Depending on Batch's injury I wouldn't make any changes.

But if we do...

Conca mightn't be an option. Suffering general fatigue.

Griff clearly needs more match practice, and I doubt he's an option until next year.

Probably better to look at guys we haven't seen and are having a good run of form for Cobirg.

Contin & O'Riley would be at the top of the list. I can't see a lot of options from a KPP perspective.

I hope we smack these tanking priks. I'm sick of losing to them and definately don't want to be their next win. I know they've got a better list than ours and more talent but what have they done to themselves to get it.

They are like a worn out old call girl that star fishes for the last few months of the year only to get Botox injections to go around the next year.

It is round 20 though and the Demons have generally begun to star fish by now going on recent years. Maybe we should get Gus to team up with Reiwoldt at training so Jack can get used to being marked by a ruckman.

Rance should be studying tape of Frawely.
Oh the horror the horror ! What have these clowns done to our beautiful game.

Farmer is the only one I'd drop on form, just looks like an average footballer out there.

As for who comes in if Conca is right to go I'd say he will be straight back in. Agreed if Contin is playing well in the VFL then he should be given a run for Batchelor if he can't play.

Melbourne always fire up for this one.

They have lots to play for.

A finals berth.

This will not be easy but I reckon we can finally get them.

Go Tiges!

Agreed Would luv to snuff out there finals aspirations

Finals..... I mean, are they kidding

Re: Rnd 22 Ins and Outs Vs Melbourne

Only change would be Batchelor, looked like a pretty nasty shoulder injury.

Has anyone heard anything regarding the nature of the injury. I hope it's nothing serious, he's been a very good pickup it would be a shame if his development was slowed.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Batchelors shoulder just popped out, and we didnt bring him back on because the game was done

farmer was eh but showed up when we needed him. persoanlly it would be great as this would be the first time in a long time we can go in unchanged. just seemed yesterday that the team was really even and everyone knew what thier role was. :thumbsu:

and i think we need to keep miller in for now griff isnt showing anything at vfl an doesnt play the way miller does in the side. make him earn it.

also contin hicks and irish have played one good game, goin off that one will get in. but if someone comes in do it like for like. morton as sub again.

OUT: Foley (general soreness)
IN: Contin

Good ol' Chip has been in the media sprouting how their finals chances are still alive. Just what we wanna hear, more pressure on them to perform :thumbsu:

Did I hear or read correctly that Newman may be a chance to play this week?
Straight swap for Batchelor if needed then.

Playing the Demons always worries me of late, their forwardline is full of Kayne Pettifer's that turn up once every 4 weeks and most of the time they turn up against us:mad: Really important game for us to win IMO as far as this season goes.

I hope Batch pulls up alright.

I'd like to see Farmer out for O'Reilly or Webberly, but no change is fine after a win like that.

Melbournes record this year against bottom eight sides has been very good with only the exception of North Melbourne at Etihad.

It has been the top five sides that have really exposed them badly. Teams like Essendon and Sydney they have beaten or drawn with.

Bottom eight sides against them have never really challenged them.

We would need to bring out top game with us on the weekend. Especially if Todd Viney has improved on things that were there when Bailey was in charge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back