Preview Tigers vs Kangas 7:40pm Saturday @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, heres a stat to just back up everything we say...

- Richmond has conceded 6 more goals from free kicks against than any other team in the AFL
Where did you find this? I considered/am now considering again putting together a goals from free kick table for every team in 2020 (mainly due to our games vs Blues and Hawks), but couldn't find anything on the footy stats sites.

Where did you find this? I considered/am now considering again putting together a goals from free kick table for every team in 2020 (mainly due to our games vs Blues and Hawks), but couldn't find anything on the footy stats sites.
I saw it on Footy Live app personally

I saw it on Footy Live app personally

Saw it on the same app!

Yep we conceded 16 goals so far from free kicks. We need to be more disciplined
As i just said in the oppo thread, think very hard about what Fagan and Cameron were sooking about last year, remember it only took the umpires minutes to burn Grimes before he got poleaxed by Hipwood the stooge.

We are getting marked harder as a result.

we finally have a chance to beat this sh*t mob not playing at marvel, albeit multiple injuries, i still expect to win...just need to curtail Brown and Goldy and i think we have a good chance
Hopefully Soldo can play like he did against Grundy, where he negated him at ground level and in the air.
Goldy has been in good form.

Happy to see no Cunnington who usually tears us a new one

Got a feeling Brown will give Balta a bath. His positioning isn't great yet and all it takes is one or two missteps.
Balta just needs to apply anti flop cream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we finally have a chance to beat this sh*t mob not playing at marvel, albeit multiple injuries, i still expect to win...just need to curtail Brown and Goldy and i think we have a good chance
Agree, they always towel us up at Marvel. Atleast we have a very slighly better chance now.

If we're serious we'll take them apart. We usually hit them when they have some reason to play hard and we're just cruising. Right now we have a reason to go very hard, adn they don't.

Plus I expect (hope) that the coaching group have look at the 75K defence (TM to Dimma) and worked out ways to beat it.

Lolnorffff will circle this game what better way to try get a win against the team they hate the most , they've lost 4 in a row, bozo the clown will be flapping his arms everywhere to get a goal, Mason Wood will turn into Carey. If we let them get away in the first quarter to a substantial lead it will be game over , they will 100% come out of the blocks fast . If we do let them come out all guns blazing and we are asleep at the wheel i will throw up ala Terry Wa$$et, we need to be ready for it.

I have to question the players jungle beats fair dinkum I have never heard of the bands that they play I would like to see Metallica or pearl jam or some disturbed 😂

some of nank's choices are actually pretty good songs this week. only other player that has ever selected good songs was Shedwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back