Tiges to field AFLW side

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I said before, she's a current employee of Richmond who afaik is the main person at the club getting Richmond's inaugural AFLW up and running and presumably getting the best talent and coaching to the side.

If in her role as a forthright commentator on AFLW she's going to take potshots at coaches and players (she had a go at Darcy Vescio yesterday as well), that's inevitably going to conflict with her role (even if they are accurate).

She can be a media commentator on AFLW or in charge of getting Richmond's AFLW team up and running, but not both imo.

AFLW is terrible. I'm worried where it will be in two years time when we have to field a team.
I'm actually pleasantly surprised this year. I was really worried with the push to totally integrate the AFL and AFLW I would be putting up with having watch and read things I have complete zero interest in.

But afl.com.au clearly indicates the articles for the women, and fox footy has the games clearly marked, so I don't read/watch any of it. I dont listen to radio so dont know what happens there.

With their season almost done, I have had as much information of the AFLW as the Firebirds (that is the womens netball team right?). So I guess their GF must be soon and they can go to their local comp to play girls footy until next year and there will only be the occasional hyped up event/news by the afl throughout the rest of the year.

She has no team in the aflw, so she can say whatever the **** she wants.

Ffs we are on the c list for a team but we have to play the rah rah for the comp while we wait? **** that s**t. Say it like it is. 0-3 is s**t

She is in role at our club to build our AFLW side for 2020, she should not be commenting on other clubs coaching situation. Imagine Tim Livingston or Craig MaCrae saying Bucks should be fired, yes its a bit more extreme but as a representative of the club sometime you have to play a straight bat.

She has since apologised, so I think she got reminded of the fact she shouldn't make such comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is in role at our club to build our AFLW side for 2020, she should not be commenting on other clubs coaching situation. Imagine Tim Livingston or Craig MaCrae saying Bucks should be fired, yes its a bit more extreme but as a representative of the club sometime you have to play a straight bat.

She has since apologised, so I think she got reminded of the fact she shouldn't make such comments.
Might be a little reminder to Eddy as well that when you have two roles you have to very careful what you say.

if the afl dont give a s**t about us, and have us of the third rung for entry, as far as im concerned we can start giving a s**t about aflw and what people think of it then

we get treated like a second class citizen, and you want us to kiss their arse? * that

if the afl dont give a s**t about us, and have us of the third rung for entry, as far as im concerned we can start giving a s**t about aflw and what people think of it then

we get treated like a second class citizen, and you want us to kiss their arse? **** that

Relax. It's only 2 years away. A short wait for you to see the boys run out

Everybody relax as she has the best teacher in Balme. I’d say her unwarranted comments are due to sour grapes after being savagely/ cruelly delisted after a serious injury . I with others had the pleasure of chatting with her during the VFL Finals and she came across as being professional and passionate in where our club was heading in this caper. She gave supporters quality time considering she had a job to do so let’s put this down as having an axe to grind and move on. As I said earlier she is under the tutelage of Balme so she will develop rapidly in her craft.

we get treated like a second class citizen, and you want us to kiss their arse? **** that

I don't really give a s**t about AFLW or how the AFL ****ed us over, but i do have a problem with Richmond employees commenting in the media on how other clubs are run and their coaching panels. Plenty on here still target Treloar for saying the pies have a better list.

Shut your mouth Kate and only worry about the Richmond Football Club!

I don't really give a s**t about AFLW or how the AFL ****** us over, but i do have a problem with Richmond employees commenting in the media on how other clubs are run and their coaching panels. Plenty on here still target Treloar for saying the pies have a better list.

Shut your mouth Kate and only worry about the Richmond Football Club!

we arent in the aflw competition though

would you be upset if she criticized the vafl or the neafl? as i said, i'll care when we are invited in, until then, * em

Everybody relax as she has the best teacher in Balme. I’d say her unwarranted comments are due to sour grapes after being savagely/ cruelly delisted after a serious injury . I with others had the pleasure of chatting with her during the VFL Finals and she came across as being professional and passionate in where our club was heading in this caper. She gave supporters quality time considering she had a job to do so let’s put this down as having an axe to grind and move on. As I said earlier she is under the tutelage of Balme so she will develop rapidly in her craft.
Yeah I’m sure she ll grow into the role , seems to be doing a good job pulling a team together from scratch

we arent in the aflw competition though

would you be upset if she criticized the vafl or the neafl? as i said, i'll care when we are invited in, until then, **** em

The competition is irrelevant. She is a representative of the entire Richmond Football Club commenting publicly on the Collingwood Football Clubs coaching panel and their football operations in a negative manner, especially when you were delisted by that club.

If she had commented on Collingwoods NSL side back in the day in the same manner I’d be disappointed. Focus on our club and let the media attack Collingwood. She made her mistake, I suspect balmy (or someone) pulled her up on it and she apologized

The competition is irrelevant. She is a representative of the entire Richmond Football Club commenting publicly on the Collingwood Football Clubs coaching panel and their football operations in a negative manner, especially when you were delisted by that club.

If she had commented on Collingwoods NSL side back in the day in the same manner I’d be disappointed. Focus on our club and let the media attack Collingwood. She made her mistake, I suspect balmy (or someone) pulled her up on it and she apologized

Seriously, you would be disappointed commenting on the nsl???

We really have gone mega white wash that we cant say anything about any sport now

Are they allowed to diss darts? Its not a ball sport but it is a sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back