Social Science Tight arse things you or others do

Remove this Banner Ad

We've been thinking about going to the battery toothbrush thingy as well

Definitely recommend an electric toothbrush, they do an excellent job. Plenty of places offer them for 50% off RRP on a regular basis so it wouldn't be hard to find online for cheap.

The missus called me out for something today for something I do that probably belongs in this thread. When buying deodorant from the supermarket, sometimes I have a hard time telling whether any fellow shoppers have previously given the can I pick up a test spray in the aisle to test the fragrance (something I imagine a lot of us do). What I do is pick up five or six cans and take them to the fruit and veg section where weigh each of them on the scales individually. Whichever weighs the most, and they can vary slightly, I purchase.

I will often take a can that is 3rd or 4th from the front as I reckon some would have been tested a fair bit but to weigh them...... :oops:

Yeah and they stockpile it in their basements! Most of them have a mini supermarket down there its nuts!

Americans are just nuts in general. Walmart, Costco etc. are all about buying in massive quantities. A bag of chips is what, 200, 250g? I will happily buy 2 for $5 or whatever on sale and chuck them in the pantry, but I wouldn't buy any more than that. Not uncommon at all to find 400, 500g bags of chips in the states in regular supermarkets. I've seen cheese balls (Cheetos basically) in a 35 oz plastic barrel. That's roughly 1 kilo. Insane.

Americans are just nuts in general. Walmart, Costco etc. are all about buying in massive quantities. A bag of chips is what, 200, 250g? I will happily buy 2 for $5 or whatever on sale and chuck them in the pantry, but I wouldn't buy any more than that. Not uncommon at all to find 400, 500g bags of chips in the states in regular supermarkets. I've seen cheese balls (Cheetos basically) in a 35 oz plastic barrel. That's roughly 1 kilo. Insane.

I was taken to costco in 2001 when i was over there was fking brilliant. I bought this massive box of willy wonka s**t- nerds, etc. Lasted me all summer. Bought a big box of mini oreos too. Mmmmm mini oreos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An acquaintance advised me that his relo in laws pass on their kids underpants to their nieces/nephews to use. The receiving family then use it for their oldest child....and keep it for their youngest to grow into.

Lol do they also share the same bath of a night?

Thats sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back