Meet Up Tigs board Christmas beers

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm moving to Melbourne next Feb so I can finally get to these things.
It's lonely here on the Gold Coast.
I asked Morro if he wants to hang out but he said he only associates with mods, then he called me a pleb :oops:
Thats bullshit pleb, now * off to Melbourne

I doubt 98 per cent of posters would want to hang and have a beer with me (cue one of three smart a**** who'll say that's 100 per cent) :)
But would entertain the idea!
Smart comment as follows:
Perhaps your not as big a tool in person??!!! Always willing to try anything once, well almost anything before you ask Groupie!!
I'd like to try and come for a quick one if possible (drink that is you bunch of deviates).

Smart comment as follows:
Perhaps your not as big a tool in person??!!! Always willing to try anything once, well almost anything before you ask Groupie!!
I'd like to try and come for a quick one if possible (drink that is you bunch of deviates).

You weren't who I was expecting .. but merry Christmas from The Tool :D

Last edited:
Im scared that my true identatiey will be reveled if i show my face to you fellas.
So its a big
39.gif
for me. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt 98 per cent of posters would want to hang and have a beer with me (cue one of three smart a**** who'll say that's 100 per cent) :)
But would entertain the idea!
Can confirm Goldy loves beer

Can't join you (audible sighs of relief) but happy drinks to all you campaigners.
And I'd have a beer with you any day Goldust. s**t, you should see the crew I usually drink with. :eek:
And take no notice of that "responsible drinking" bullshit.

Can't join you (audible sighs of relief) but happy drinks to all you campaigners.
And I'd have a beer with you any day Goldust. s**t, you should see the crew I usually drink with. :eek:
And take no notice of that "responsible drinking" bullshit.

As long as they drink, Helen ..... you know what they say about never trusting a person who doesn't drink. Don't trust them .. and I don't trust them! It's a necessity!

As long as they drink, Helen ..... you know what they say about never trusting a person who doesn't drink. Don't trust them .. and I don't trust them! It's a necessity!
Proof that you can't trust _Wang_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back