Universal Love Tim Broomhead

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The Exers
Im sure anyone who saw yesterday's VFL match would agree with me that this guy has potential to be a star. In only his second game this year he was as hard as a cats heat. Poise, speed and skill were all top notch......im excited about his future if he keeps his head and keeps working hard on and off the field

He has a nice turn of speed does the boy and once out of the blocks he just zeroes in on the goals. Really interested in his upside as a kid who's come in pretty light to begin with. I think maybe we should nurse him through this year in the twos and get another solid pre season into him. Especially since we have some other options for the small forward role. Apart from anything else it would be good to give Didak one more shot at glory to see if his body will hold up. Love to see Broomhead put on another few kilos and be developed as a skilful midfielder the way the Bombers are doing with Heppell.

Im sure anyone who saw yesterday's VFL match would agree with me that this guy has potential to be a star. In only his second game this year he was as hard as a cats heat. Poise, speed and skill were all top notch......im excited about his future if he keeps his head and keeps working hard on and off the field

Are cats notorious for having especially hard penises?

You had to think he was something special when the Geelong and Adelaide recruiters were so pissed at him getting to us.

Cats had a Chance to Pick Him Up and Crows gave away the Pick they could of used to get him

You had to think he was something special when the Geelong and Adelaide recruiters were so pissed at him getting to us.
I remember someone on the day saying it was Essendon and Port

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that confused me too, but then I saw they have "Tim" next to his name on the official site. Must stand for Titan In the Making or something similar.

Why do people call him Ben on this board?

because his official name is Benny Broomhead ;)

he also prefers Ben

case and point -

HEY BEN BROOMHEAD !

broomhead.jpg

Hey tim broomhead

Tim+Broomhead+Collingwood+Magpies+Training+zil03fwc8KOl.jpg

I haven't had much of a chance to see him in the Magoo's, is there any current player you would liken him to? Do you think he'll come in and have an immediate impact ala Beams / Rusty?

I haven't had much of a chance to see him in the Magoo's, is there any current player you would liken him to? Do you think he'll come in and have an immediate impact ala Beams / Rusty?

Ok so please dont misquote this as im not trying to compare him to Judd as a player - but gamestyle I would say he can be likened to a Judd. Good balance and accelleration from a pack......and a really good willingness to get into the contest. Obviously he has a long way to go but things are looking good for a kid with a smallish frame (although he is not skinnny he will still need to add 5-10kgs to match bigger body mids).
I think he could come into the team right away and would not disappoint - however I would be fully supportive of the club if they just allowed him to develop this year at VFL level

I remember someone on the day saying it was Essendon and Port

Stephen Wells confirmed that it was between Thurlow and Broomhead at their first pick the day after the draft.

At the club the nearest comparison would be Daisy, but he's got Rory Sloane written all over him for mine. He's got that perfect blend of skill, pace and hardness.

Also guys the Northern Blues was his third game back not his second. It's no coincidence that all 3 have been wins!

Don't understand why (aka Tim) is in the thread title?

His family call him by the affectionate nickname 'Tim' (it all started one day when the word 'Tim' happened to be written on his birth certificate, and it kind of stuck from there).

But his real name is 'Ben'.

Both have good height as well Broomhead 181 and Seedsman 189 same with Faz at 181 complements the height of Blair, Thomas, Elliott and Kennedy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back