Universal Love Tim Broomhead

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'm guessing you've watched his last 3 VFL games then...
Vs Richmond 23 Kicks 8 Handballs 3 Tackles 6 Clearances
Vs N Blues 18 Kicks 8 Handballs 3 Tackles 7 Clearances
Vs Werribee 26 Kicks 10 Handballs 8 Tackles 8 Clearances
Lightweight pretty boy? I think NOT!
Is contested possession count recorded?

Generally we go for nicks that are highly complimentary and inflate our egos.... I'm not sure if that one qualifies. Something with king or dragon or something that reflects my wise posts.

Okay - Perhaps - Lethal Pisstake Ninja? :p

Okay - Perhaps - Lethal Pisstake Ninja? :p

Not bad but is it regal enough? Plus it needs to tie in with my new blog. I need something catchy so I can attract all the BF fans so that Collingwood will offer me a job as a media personality

btw I love tim broomhead.... great name...

Can't wait to see Toooooovey, pass to BrooooooooomHead. we need something to cheer and look out for at the moment. For that reason alone Brooooooooom head should play. Bring the Broom!

Not bad but is it regal enough? Plus it needs to tie in with my new blog. I need something catchy so I can attract all the BF fans so that Collingwood will offer me a job as a media personality

btw I love tim broomhead.... great name...
Fine. King Lethal Pisstake Ninja Broomhead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely he gets the rising star this week

Four goals in three weeks, building form in the VFL from a slow start back from injury. Good news.

Quieter today according to the VFL thread but it's good to see him finding some form. Could still play a role at senior level this year.

Wish they’d give him a run on the ball. Seems unfair to give Brown and Wills and co places in the centre square and rack up masses of possessions but condemn Broomhead to the death zone of the forward line.

Assume they'd be concerned about whether his leg would stand up to the KM's of playing midfield yet.

Coming back from the injury Tim had was always going to see him slowly introduced with managed minutes in the forward line where he can slowly build towards full games then into the midfield.

Majak only got a few minutes each qtr with only a half game, yes a serious injury nonetheless but that's basically where Tim was at too.

Another thing is that in VFL there's not been many AFL listed players up there consistently which only aids to the aforementioned decisions. This could work in his favour atm as it's a spot we need filled and definitely an area he could assist in as we lack that spot up player who can deliver it inside 50 which we've been horrid at in recent times.

Tim when up and going can provide this, played deep forward his first handful of games and was pretty handy on the lead. It's a real shame Tim unfortunately hasn't got the run that we've all hoped.

Fingers crossed he can continue to string games together where he can continue to find form, I'd give him a run over Thomas who I'm a big fan of but has been lackluster for the most part this season.

One thing I like about Broomy is that he is quite clutch and bobs up when you need it, even in his quiet games or managed ones still manages to get on the scoreboard, should've finished with a couple more on the weekend too. Just need him to get his running game up and going again, can tell he worked hard on his upperbody & core strength in his time off which is a positive. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Unfortunately it's getting to the point where we might have to play him, but just isn't AFL standard when gets the opportunity, one last roll of the dice, if he can't produce at senior level then just delist him, can't keep flogging an old horse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back