Player Watch Tim Broomhead - (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

You watch he will finally look good then we will delist or trade him....seen it happen many times at Collingwood where theybhave been on the list a while come good then go to another club and suceed....players like rhyce shaw.....Brett james.......heath scotland......speing to mind

Hard for our talented kids like Broomhead, Scharenberg, Aish, Daicos, Crocker etc to get a look in when Buckley is so in love with his tough turnover plodders like Crisp, Greenwood, Smith, Phillips and Blair.

You watch he will finally look good then we will delist or trade him....seen it happen many times at Collingwood where theybhave been on the list a while come good then go to another club and suceed....players like rhyce shaw.....Brett james.......heath scotland......speing to mind
Dont think that will happen. The club seems to rate him highly enough to have given him 2 contract extensions despite his wretched run. If he gets consistent games under his belt he will pay us back in spades.

Making stuff up again. Broomhead in his first year was heavily affected by glandular fever. Didn't start playing till nearly halfway through the year from memory. He played through the midfield in the VFL and made a considerable impact. Had people calling him a mini-Pendles because he was so evasive he was almost impossible to tackle and his skills were so good. Didn't play AFL at all due to such a late start and no preseason.

Please just stop. Calling you out on all the stories you invent to support your views is getting tiresome.
Is that assertion i just made wrong?

Broomhead is so overrated right now. He has potential but he's way too small and weak.

Needs to either beef up or sharpen up and never get hit. Currently he cannot stand up against men. I'd love it if he came good but I just don't see it.

He always gets talked up and people are excited when he's named and then I see him for about 4 minutes per game. The other 116 minutes he's gone missing
Best thing to do when its tough to get a read on a player is ask opposition supporters how they rate him.

Majority would rate him as "who?"

Best thing to do when its tough to get a read on a player is ask opposition supporters how they rate him.

Majority would rate him as "who?"

WTF is going on with your avatar?

Happy for you to highlight the posts where he's been over-rated.

I'm definitely not doing that. I'm on a phone. A shitty phone at that.

It happened during Blair's run the first few games. All I heard about was how much more Broomhead would do... He doesn't.

Hard for our talented kids like Broomhead, Scharenberg, Aish, Daicos, Crocker etc to get a look in when Buckley is so in love with his tough turnover plodders like Crisp, Greenwood, Smith, Phillips and Blair.

Daicos will get a look in soon...

Aish is about as tough as a 14 year old so that's why he keeps getting dropped. Soft as butter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF is going on with your avatar?
I think he's trying to make out that Hawthorn will somehow have to relocate to Tasmania after this year. 4 flags in 8 years apparently not enough success to give them a sustainable membership base.

Daicos will get a look in soon...

Aish is about as tough as a 14 year old so that's why he keeps getting dropped. Soft as butter.
Garbage. Aish is a lot of things, but he's not soft at all.

Garbage. Aish is a lot of things, but he's not soft at all.

You're right soft was the wrong word. He goes in alright. Weak, is the word I really meant. He gets bullied way too easily in the AFL. VFL he can handle himself.

18 weeks out for a shoulder sums up Broomhead as a player
That statement says nothing about him, and something about you.

It also says plenty about our medical staff who misdiagnosed the initial injury. In fact they only got a handle on exactly what was wrong near the end of the season.

It also says plenty about our medical staff who misdiagnosed the initial injury. In fact they only got a handle on exactly what was wrong near the end of the season.
Just out of interest what did the mis diagnosis entail? What was the diagnosis when they "got a handle on it" at the end of the season.

Just out of interest what did the mis diagnosis entail? What was the diagnosis when they "got a handle on it" at the end of the season.

With all due respect G C why don't you let this one go.........the Club admitted they f.....d up re Tim and his injury (shoulder).

Why don't we ALL just hope he stays injury free from here on end.

I know as supporters we want to find a negative in Our Club but this year I don't think Tim deserves it.
This potting of him being soft is pathetic.

Just my two cents.

Tim missed so much footy that he like a second year player even though he has been five years in the system. A good run and confidence in his body will go a long way to how good he can be

With all due respect G C why don't you let this one go.........the Club admitted they f.....d up re Tim and his injury (shoulder).

Why don't we ALL just hope he stays injury free from here on end.

I know as supporters we want to find a negative in Our Club but this year I don't think Tim deserves it.
This potting of him being soft is pathetic.

Just my two cents.
Not sure I have commented on this matter before so not sure what you mean by letting it go. If you think I am potting Broomy you are wrong, never thought of him as soft and he is doing well this season. Unlucky to be dropped is probably just outside top 22 at the moment and can get more senior games soon if things fall his way.

Rather than find something negative about the club I am going the opposite way, hoping there was no muck up. Of course I could be easily wrong and sorry to shizzle if I am the uninformed one. I didn't know the club had said they f...... up his injury. I missed it so would be interested in seeing it. Do you remember where that was reported?

Yep its everyones fault but broomhead

I think he's trying to make out that Hawthorn will somehow have to relocate to Tasmania after this year. 4 flags in 8 years apparently not enough success to give them a sustainable membership base.
Hahaha Apex-Sook. You must be fun at parties. Sorry my avatar isn't as serious as yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back