Player Watch Tim Broomhead - (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

The one time I saw him he fumbled directly in front of goal. Seriously don't understand the hope...

One of the worst performers on a dog of a day. I've pretty much lost hope now, and I was a huuuuuge fan.

Wet weather and one of our best kicks and has 1 kick and 10 handballs. A spell in the 2nds will be good for him, I've still got faith.

Trade or delist at years end.

Not good enough and shown nothing to suggest he'll turn it around. He's 23 and played maybe 1-2 good games in 5 years at the club. The definition of a list clogger.

Wet weather and one of our best kicks and has 1 kick and 10 handballs. A spell in the 2nds will be good for him, I've still got faith.

Broomhead is one of our best kicks? Is this like that "he has great pace" myths that are repeatably said but without any visible evidence?

He's okay by foot, okay speed, weak and has no Footy brain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broomhead is one of our best kicks? Is this like that "he has great pace" myths that are repeatably said but without any visible evidence?

He's okay by foot, okay speed, weak and has no Footy brain.

Yes that's correct I think he's one of our best kicks. Who do you have in front of him?

My initial reaction to his being dropped was disappointment as I thought he was going ok. After today I'm wishing he stayed out for Wells, that's for sure.

A junk time goal papers over the cracks, another poor game with little to no impact.

He had 4 or 5 clearances from 16/17 possessions. That's a pretty good clearance percentage. He wasn't a passanger. I think he'll keep on improving with more game time.

He had 4 or 5 clearances from 16/17 possessions. That's a pretty good clearance percentage. He wasn't a passanger. I think he'll keep on improving with more game time.

Kappa has taken over as the negative nancy on here. Doesn't wanna say anything positive at all. Saw him with a negative comment in the Scharenberg thread we should be happy Matt didn't get injured imo.

A junk time goal papers over the cracks, another poor game with little to no impact.

Do children dance around under your window singing "sourpuss and grumpyface"?

Much better second half for Broomhead, had just the 6 disposals before he missed the goal in the third.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back