Tim Flemming

Remove this Banner Ad

May 26, 2003
PeRtH
Other Teams
FREMANTLE FC
Just a thread to remind and encourage all dockers supporters to wear purple and heckle and boo the hell out of this scrub who smashed haselby in our encounter with the tiggers earier on in the year.

Interesting you say that Fleming will be coming home in a body bag, considering none of the Freo players did anything to him after his encounter with Haselby when it actually happened.

Do they need a home crowd behind them to have the guts to take a first-gamer on?

Originally posted by wagstaff
Interesting you say that Fleming will be coming home in a body bag, considering none of the Freo players did anything to him after his encounter with Haselby when it actually happened.

Do they need a home crowd behind them to have the guts to take a first-gamer on?

We saw , Problem addressed Havent had a problem with that since. Fleming is a gonna !!!! we will be in a brutal full voice as one !!!

Originally posted by Freo Hitman
We saw , Problem addressed Havent had a problem with that since. Fleming is a gonna !!!! we will be in a brutal full voice as one !!!

It's easy to stand up for your teammates when an "incident" like this happens in front of a partisan home crowd.

Much, much tougher in front of a partisan away crowd.

Would all this talk about retribution be occurring if the match were being played at the MCG? Doubt it.

It's easy to stand up for your teammates when an "incident" like this happens in front of a partisan home crowd.

Would all this talk about retribution be occurring if the match were being played at the MCG? Doubt it.

I have taken on board what your saying but really care about that last game.

Richmond will get S-M-A-S-H-E-D on saturday

I already have put a $100 on Freo for 60+

Yeah, Freo are an outside chance to score more then 10 goals for the game, although I doubt it with Richmond's excellent defence.

A much wiser bet would be to place a stack of money on Richo towelling up Pavlich like he did last year.

:D

but on a serious note , the guy a dead man walking . That SOB will feel the full fury of the crowd !!!

This is a very amusing thread. Tim Flemming would be the last person in the Richmond team to worry about a bit of heckling from a heap of purple grapes in the crowd.

You might upset a few of his team mates with it but you'll probably only fire Flem up. Hope you do. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have taken on board what your saying but really care about that last game.

Richmond will get S-M-A-S-H-E-D on saturday

That is all , looking forward for the % boost

Originally posted by KiNgCliVe26
And Timmy will be going home with a purple face and purple ribs after one of our boys square it up with him.

Tim Flemming is gonna wish on saturday that he'd rather be at home practising tackling with John Hopoate

TIM FLEMING YOU SCUM I HOPE YOU DIE AND GET BOOED OFF THE FIELD YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF YELLOW AND BLACK SH1T DIE FLEMING DIE YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS.

As Freo Hitman said; you are correct, no one flew the flag for Hase at the time but the problem has been addressed and if you watched the Brisbane and Melbourne games, one of which was at the MCG, you will see that the players have started to fly the flag for the team and the club and will not put up with snipers like Fleming.

Fleming's act was disgraceful and showed Richmond's frustration at not being able to take Hase in the 1999 draft and taking the soft Fiora instead.

Little Timmy will get similar treatment to Phil Read in the 2001 Demolition Derby. :cool:

Originally posted by KiNgCliVe26
TIM FLEMING YOU SCUM I HOPE YOU DIE AND GET BOOED OFF THE FIELD YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF YELLOW AND BLACK SH1T DIE FLEMING DIE YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS.

AMEN :)

I wouldn't worry much about Fleming, we'd be better off giving it to somenone that can play football.

Not worried about him just hope that the candyass piece of trash gets what he deserves hopefully he won't remember the game. I'll go out on a lim and say that freo tough man dion woods will fix this prick up good and proper.

FLEMING YOUR SCUM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back