Analysis Tim Gepp

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the original issue came out when Judge was the senior coach.

I remember he said on Sports Talk on ABC that he thought that it was Gepp that reported the going-ons in the coaches box back to senior management and thought/assumed that it was a part of his replacement as coach
He wasn't the only person that was behind Ken Judge getting the flick and it was not a bad thing for the club. Judge always blamed Gepp for the decision in the media but a few senior players were also telling the board their thoughts.

You really are a tool

The chief apologist

You are like the eagles own iraqi information minister

The dockers could be knocking hq down with an avalanche of precision torpedoes and you would be waving your hand saying "i tell you this, there are no purples north of claremont"

What the f*ck are you on, seriously?

He wasn't the only person that was behind Ken Judge getting the flick and it was not a bad thing for the club. Judge always blamed Gepp for the decision in the media but a few senior players were also telling the board their thoughts.

Judge was old style coach of stick instead of carrot.

People are creating an impression of chaos at club which is based on what? Judge's sacking?

Oooh lets blame all our problems on someone called Gepp ! nothing like an easy scapegoat we can attack. Its a conspiracy I tells ya ! our lovely boys can't take the blame they can't do any wrong ! Its Timothy telling them all to play bad and have weak efforts.

I think the original issue came out when Judge was the senior coach.

I remember he said on Sports Talk on ABC that he thought that it was Gepp that reported the going-ons in the coaches box back to senior management and thought/assumed that it was a part of his replacement as coach
I didn't need Tim Gepp to tell me Judge was a s**t coach, I suspect the club could see what everyone else could see, Gepp or no Gepp. Judge was all bitter and twisted blaming everyone but himself for his sacking.

Oooh lets blame all our problems on someone called Gepp ! nothing like an easy scapegoat we can attack. Its a conspiracy I tells ya ! our lovely boys can't take the blame they can't do any wrong ! Its Timothy telling them all to play bad and have weak efforts.

Did you actually read any of Keys' post?

Go and read what Keys wrote and you may want to adjust your response.

I can give you some assistance or do you call it academic coaching. Please write down the top 5 names of West Coast personnel that set the culture and values of the club (this is ultimately seen each week in the brand that is played).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chill out snowflake.

Yeah that must've been it, it wasn't that his two seasons resulted in two of the three worst finishes in our history to that point or that he tried to top up the list by trading for guys who were finished at AFL level like Taylor, Merenda, Harding and Prior. It was the drugs.

Yeah that must've been it, it wasn't that his two seasons resulted in two of the three worst finishes in our history to that point or that he tried to top up the list by trading for guys who were finished at AFL level like Taylor, Merenda, Harding and Prior. It was the drugs.
Dont forget the negative nancy game plan

Pretty sure he's been around since Malthouse. Spent time on our match committee (may still be on there?). I dont know but it certainly looks like he is Nisbett's inside man on the footy side of things because he hasnt been moved on when nearly everyone else has - just like Nisbett.

Nisbett's little bitch. Part of why i want nisbett gone.

Was a miserable time to watch footy wasnt it
To be fair we did have Cummings kicking 14 against the crows and 10 against the dockers in 100+ Point demolitions so it wasn't a total loss

To be fair we did have Cummings kicking 14 against the crows and 10 against the dockers in 100+ Point demolitions so it wasn't a total loss
I reckon they bribed him with pies -

scotty - if yer get double figures everyone has to shout yer a pie

Hold my drink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back