Society/Culture Tim Johnston is really, really sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

GeorgeGrljusich

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2009
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thanks Tim, you are such a genuine and loveable type that I shed a tear when reading of your distress.

Speaking to The West Australian yesterday after completing the fifth and final day of his evidence on Firepower's finances on Wednesday, Mr Johnston said he was sorry that shareholders, some of them his friends, had been "put through the wringer".
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/wa/6706818/firepower-chief-sorry-for-investors-ordeal/

He said he wasn't sure whether he had lost any friends in the process.
I'm pretty sure that you have Timmy boy.

Enjoy Casuarina when your time comes you dirt bag.

He keeps some good company. Like John Finnin the Maserati driving child sex offender. Some teenage school boys can't resist cash in hand and a spin in a Maserati as John knew well.

His snout was in the Austrade trough before moving over the Firepower.

Wonderful use of public money :thumbsu:

http://www.smh.com.au/national/sex-predator-tipped-off-by-officials-20090802-e5uu.html?page=-1
The court heard that Finnin paid a Melbourne boy, 15, at least $100 for sex on seven occasions and cruised online for sex with other New Zealand and American children as young as 13.

Yeah right! and he's trying to get some money back for the punters, and Penny Wong is now wearing dresses and I know the winning Lotto numbers for this Saturday and the Dockers will win the Premiership this year. Well the last one might be a possibility but forget all the others.

Yeah right! and he's trying to get some money back for the punters, and Penny Wong is now wearing dresses and I know the winning Lotto numbers for this Saturday and the Dockers will win the Premiership this year. Well the last one might be a possibility but forget all the others.

Nah, the last one was where you lost all your credibility :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back