Recommitted Tim Kelly [requested a trade to West Coast]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton fan proposed it. 🤷‍♂️

Sure he isnt a Geelong fan in disguise ?

No Victorian club will get Kelly in the draft. No SA club will get Kelly in the draft. No NSW or QLD club will get Kelly in the draft.

And Im 95% sure that Freo dont want to rebuild with a new coach based around a player who doesnt want to be there.

Sure he isnt a Geelong fan in disguise ?

No Victorian club will get Kelly in the draft. No SA club will get Kelly in the draft. No NSW or QLD club will get Kelly in the draft.

And Im 95% sure that Freo dont want to rebuild with a new coach based around a player who doesnt want to be there.

Kelly of all people has proven he can perform at the elite level even when he doesn't want to be somewhere.

This s**ts me. Danger was a RFA and the Crows were going to get an end of first round pick - Geelong coughed up more to get a fair deal for everyone! Crows got more than they would have - you really think they'd have kept him after 8 years service and the fact he wanted to go home for one extra year then got crap compo as he'd have been an UFA??
If you wanted him as a free agent then you should have offered him 1m a year.

instead you wanted the best player in the game for free and only to pay him 700k.

hence we were gonna match the offer and then just turned into a normal uncontracted player trade scenario, just like Kelly

If you wanted him as a free agent then you should have offered him 1m a year.

instead you wanted the best player in the game for free and only to pay him 700k.

hence we were gonna match the offer and then just turned into a normal uncontracted player trade scenario, just like Kelly

These cats fans are so delusional, replying to them is a waste of time. If Chris Scott told them the sky was red, they would believe him. It’s like they’re brainwashed.

That's the tough thing about this trade - any club willing to trade a first rounder for Henderson, doesn't value first round selections that highly
Same could be said any team who uses two 1st rd picks for Beams gets excluded from any trade conversation

These cats fans are so delusional, replying to them is a waste of time. If Chris Scott told them the sky was red, they would believe him. It’s like they’re brainwashed.
Sadly not Chris Scott is just one person in a team of people, but if Brian Cook said jump you jump...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Kelly was refused a trade deal last year and fair enough he was contracted if he was to leave then, the compo would have been way higher

Now he is free to walk what is a fair compo, or if the cats are being that stubborn maybe deal with GC for their first in the PSD, I doubt this will happen but I also doubt Geelong will get everything they want

So St Kilda, How would you feel about trading Pick 6, Blake Acres and your 2020 second round pick for 14, 33 and our 2020 first round pick? Why west coast Blake is feeling like he could do with more opportunity and that draft seems suitable to all parties involved.

Now Mr Wells. We have two options for you, both of which you only get to hear if you stfu.
1. We see you on draft night when we draft Tim Kelly for pick 6
2. We'll give you pick 6 and 24 for Kelly and your first round pick and this is all conditional on you not being campaigners and trading your nominal second round pick to St Kilda for Jack Steven.

West Coast pay 2 first rounders, one of which is a top 6 pick, get Acres, Kelly, 17 and a 2020 second round pick.
St Kilda get pick 14, a 2020 first round pick, pick 33, pick 36 and lose pick acres, steven and pick 6.
Geelong Lose Kelly, their first round pick, their second round pick and get Steven, 6 and 24.

West Coast do well out of the scenario, St Kilda do well out of the Scenario and Geelong pay their dues for Steven get pick 6 and 24 for this years draft. Maybe I'm being too kind to Geelong.

Saints and West coast make out like bandits.

Last edited:
Neither Adelaide or Melb are trading 3 or 4 for 14 + 15 (future) + 22 unless they are stark raving mad. You lost me there.

Adelaide would, they'll be stocking up for Lukosius. That trade is worth pick 18 in points for them, perfect for their rebuild.

Have the WCE secured any drafties yet?

01e09211f95f1e748049c82a6f8dadbf

I've heard that SEN had a trade offer in which Lathlain give up 14, 22, Petrol Jelly and Oscar Allen. I know that would never happen but I would die laughing if it went through

So Kelly was refused a trade deal last year and fair enough he was contracted if he was to leave then, the compo would have been way higher

Now he is free to walk what is a fair compo, or if the cats are being that stubborn maybe deal with GC for their first in the PSD, I doubt this will happen but I also doubt Geelong will get everything they want
Just watch the shows and be patient, that is what trade are for. Outsider need not interfere as we have no said in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back