Rumour Busted Tim Kelly will be an Eagle next season

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought his missus didnt like the Hill boys or Ross ( maybe a chinese whisper ) Chance all 3 wont be there and Freo having some cash .

Why are people this naive? Look at Tim Kellys agent people and then go through the links beyond that. Their is a fe
not that I'm fussed on Kelly, but apart from Fyfe and probably Walters, I'm curious as to who's supposedly helping take up the cap at Fremantle? Mundy's a vet and wouldn't be on a lot next year even if he stays (probably dependent on the next coach). If Shill leaves too, there's no one over 28 and most players are kids. Hogan didn't come across on a really big contract, and Bhill and Langdon are supposedly leaving. Sandi, Bennell, Ballaz, and Kersten have all gone too. So who's getting all the money?

Just one example but if Rory Lobb joined Eagles on what he wanted money wise he would be the top 5 on our wage bill so Id say with 100% certainty he is on huge coin.

The rest is down to how they loaded contracts it seems. Fremantle try to pay 100% of the cap and organise many years ahead so when a guy whose on SFA like Brad Hill was in the next 2 years jumps it means a guy like Fyfe who is on 1.2 mill a year is likely getting 1.5 this year and next and say 600k a different year to balance it all out.

Ive mentioned it before also but Eagles have a fair few players on lower wages then you realise.

Why are people this naive? Look at Tim Kellys agent people and then go through the links beyond that. Their is a fe

Just one example but if Rory Lobb joined Eagles on what he wanted money wise he would be the top 5 on our wage bill so Id say with 100% certainty he is on huge coin.

The rest is down to how they loaded contracts it seems. Fremantle try to pay 100% of the cap and organise many years ahead so when a guy whose on SFA like Brad Hill was in the next 2 years jumps it means a guy like Fyfe who is on 1.2 mill a year is likely getting 1.5 this year and next and say 600k a different year to balance it all out.

Ive mentioned it before also but Eagles have a fair few players on lower wages then you realise.

It is an honour to have you grace bigfooty. You must be some sort of list manager or players agent with all this inside info you have regarding players wages and clubs salary caps.

It is an honour to have you grace bigfooty. You must be some sort of list manager or players agent with all this inside info you have regarding players wages and clubs salary caps.
I was listening to the Brayden Quarterman and whoever the other guy is podcast where they suggested that counterintuitively, WCE have more cap space to offer Kelly a larger contract

A year early but came to Fruition in the end.

Will miss the legend, but best that the legend is happy which he now is.

All the best T.K. An absolute legend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back