Recommitted Tim Kelly [requested a trade to West Coast]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd now

Values dropped to a late first and fourth rounder now :moustache:
Just ahead of Lachie Neale.
Tim Kelly's value is currently set at pick 6, and another top 20 pick.

Find that or GTFO.

Get a room you two.

Maybe take photos of your wedding tackle and PM each other to sort this out.

And save the rest of us from reading silly posts.

Dry your tears. We're just reiterating the same s**t that has gone over your heads multiple times.

Tim Kelly is a good footballer but he's not the best player in the comp and if you (legitimately, not facetiously) suggest that he's worth more than Lachie Neale or Dylan Shiel etc. and completely ignore body of work, contract status etc. people will call you up on it. I'm sure there are players on the WC list you'd like at the Cats but are you going to give us 3 top 5 picks for Yeo or McGovern or whoever?

I fully expect that the next time Kelly has a good game Geelong fans (suspiciously quiet this week) will be back here saying that Kelly is worth two first round picks + Brander + Venables + Simmo's children.

Dry your tears. We're just reiterating the same s**t that has gone over your heads multiple times.

Tim Kelly is a good footballer but he's not the best player in the comp and if you (legitimately, not facetiously) suggest that he's worth more than Lachie Neale or Dylan Shiel etc. and completely ignore body of work, contract status etc. people will call you up on it. I'm sure there are players on the WC list you'd like at the Cats but are you going to give us 3 top 5 picks for Yeo or McGovern or whoever?

I fully expect that the next time Kelly has a good game Geelong fans (suspiciously quiet this week) will be back here saying that Kelly is worth two first round picks + Brander + Venables + Simmo's children.
We won't want venebles. Only gets 10 touches a game in the WAFL. Maybe you can attach a bell to the ball so he can find it :think:

Yeah it's a good thing you're in here hosing down his value, will make all the difference :huh:

Venables makes Kelly look like Garry Ablett snr in terms of playing ability. Why you think we would want Venables I have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Venables has a premiership medal.....so yes, I guess it is a good thing...

So does Mark Blake. So does Townsend etc. Plenty of D graders too. Im not sure what point you think you are proving.

No point proving going on, just saying happy he is on our list as he contributed to a premiership.

Thats fine. Doesnt make him good trade material for Kelly though.

Checking in to see if Eagles supporters were in here heaping scorn on Tim for a quiet game he shouldn't have been named for - not disappointed.

This is a bloke you want to play for your team, right?

Hope he doesn't read this thread.

You obviously have no 'taking the p!ss' radar.

Hurt his ankle the previous week and for some reason was played under obvious physical duress.

Not great support or advice from the Cats selection committee or medico's from the looks of it.

At least at the Eagles they now have the depth to cover injury and allow players the time to get their body right before coming back. :thumbsu: They also have other quality mids to take the tagger away from him.

Won't it be 1st rounder plus 2nd rounder? What should WC offer beyond that? Venables or Nelson roped in?

Holy moly. That's a whole lot of salt right there.

He's had one bad game. One. On the back of hurting himself last week.

What exactly is your point - that he's no good? That the Eagles were tight to have not traded for him because he had a bad game?

Please.
More worrying though would be Chris Scott's assessment of the midfield contest post game. He seemed to concede they were outclassed by Taranto, Hopper,, Coniglio and Josh Kelly.

That really surprised me with theur midfield including Joel Selwood, Dangerfield, Tim Kelly and GAJ still an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back