Toast Tim Kelly

Remove this Banner Ad

That first Gif was what i envision of when we got Kelly. He wins a ground ball, feeds it to sheed/shuey and we have a forward entry. For such a great kick, Sheed has been bit disappointing going inside 50 of late.

kelly-gif.915432

kelly1-gif.920089
I'll take credit for those :cool:. Heaps more in the +ves and -ves thread! Starts page 4.

Last edited:

TK was playing after my basketball game tonight. Looks really fit. Bit suprised to see him playing. I would have thought we'd be all over that kind of risk? Took a photo. Not obsessed. Just a fan.
Yeah I'm not sure what the club rules are around guys playing other sports in the off season. I was talking to a current Eagles player on the weekend and he said he isn't allowed to play AFL 9s

I guess the real question is, did Liam Ryan actually play in that grand final up in Geraldton that one off season?

Suspect Yeo is gonna miss huge chunks of next year, so Tim needs his buns toasted over the offseason to prime him as the #1 mid. The guy has talent coming out of his ears, but is too happy to stand off the contest and grab the cheapies.

In and under in 2021, Tim! If you aint bleedin' you aint trying hard enough, son!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back