Traded Tim Taranto [Traded to Richmond for #12 and #19]

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Graham traded to port possibly get a second there. Might be ontraded to GWS plus F1.

Ports picks will all be tied up in jhf now.
Doubt they trade for graham.

Hopper is a good player, but I disagree that he is as good. Taranto is better defensively and has an extra weapon in that he can be thrown forward.

Contracted is the key here. Future 1 plus say pick 20 is about bang on. Can the tigers upgrade pick 30 maybe using Graham to Port (2nd). Package both to Brisbane for one of their seconds. On trade to GWS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contracted is the key here. Future 1 plus say pick 20 is about bang on. Can the tigers upgrade pick 30 maybe using Graham to Port (2nd). Package both to Brisbane for one of their seconds. On trade to GWS
See above your post

I doubt graham moves. And richmonds next pick after 30 is 81 so im not sure they will find it easy to upgrade to 20ish.

I give that a million to 1 of the JHF trade lol

True but port will spend the next week trying which means they wont be risking diluting picks on graham as that would rule them out of satisfying north.

Hopper is a good player, but I disagree that he is as good. Taranto is better defensively and has an extra weapon in that he can be thrown forward.
Not sure if you've seen the games where TT's been swung forward but he's among the worst set shots in the entire AFL.

You'd want to leave him on ball.

Graham is not going anywhere, he’s already told the club he’s fully in for 2023

Going to be interesting to see what Richmond are willing to give up for Hopper. F1 and a decent player.
I guess they have to convince someone to go. At least they know Kingsley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back