Other Tim Tebow - 3,000 days between games

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume you are referring to accuracy cause Tebow has a ******* cannon

upload_2016-8-9_22-36-54.jpeg

This thread needs the "America's Jarryd Hayne" title now, @gg. :rainbow:

Saw ESPN post the story on FB, went to the comments section for some lulz, first one is a cracker:

So he is willing to change to an entirely different sport but didn't want to change positions to stay on the field in football? Logic error

Your'e saying Tebow has a weak arm? lawdy

If instead of you guys cutting him, he took a contract at the Texans, you'd be saying he had a popgun arm. :$

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This thread needs the "America's Jarryd Hayne" title now, @gg. :rainbow:

Saw ESPN post the story on FB, went to the comments section for some lulz, first one is a cracker:

If instead of you guys cutting him, he took a contract at the Texans, you'd be saying he had a popgun arm. :$
When did we cut him? And why would I be saying that?

That's like saying Brett Favre has a weak arm

No it isn't.

It's like saying what it is, Tebow has a long wind up, slow, over the top throwing action. But maybe he will catch on as a designed hitter or first base....he did bat over .400 in high school.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
No it isn't.

It's like saying what it is, Tebow has a long wind up, slow, over the top throwing action. But maybe he will catch on as a designed hitter or first base....he did bat over .400 in high school.
So because he has a long wind up, he has a weak arm? ok then

When did we cut him? And why would I be saying that?

Trade, whatever.

And you'd be saying that because you're Tigernova with Hayne when they're in Denver, but you're more bitter than Chris Kluwe when they move on. :$

So because he has a long wind up, he has a weak arm? ok then

FFS, no. He's saying that by the time Tebow has wound up to release the ball, the runner has made it to the base.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Trade, whatever.

And you'd be saying that because you're Tigernova with Hayne when they're in Denver, but you're more bitter than Chris Kluwe when they move on. :$

FFS, no. He's saying that by the time Tebow has wound up to release the ball, the runner has made it to the base.
Am I bitter about Malik Jackson? Danny Trevathan? What about Eric Decker?

-------------------------------------

He literally said "and a 20 second wind up"

Which means, yes, he is assumedly agreeing with that

besides, I got him mixed up with TGBB

Who gives a shite about a cannon arm when you can barely complete a pass beyond 15 yards? That's like being able to serve at 200 kmh but missing the whole court!!

It's cool if you like to show off

Reminds me of Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn..one of the greatest sporting films every made, actually damn that, one of the greatest films of any genre ever made.

Word is a new Major League movie is in the works...if the Indians can't win in real life at least they can on the big screen.

charlie%20sheen%20wild%20thing.jpg

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Free agent QB Tim Tebow signed a minor-league contract with the New York Mets.

He is your problem now, @Rotoworld_BB.

Source: Mets on Twitter

Ohhhh Tebow, He finally found something he was good at [College Football analyst for ESPN] and keeps trying s**t he will fail at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back