Status
Not open for further replies.

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
Bomber said they'd heard that he wasnt happy at Geelong and he was contemplating walking away from coaching. So they got on the blower to sound him out. He said if he was going to coach it would be at Geelong, so they knew that he wasn't going to come as head coach from that point. So one of them is making it up... Or both are, who ******* knows with this mob?

both.

and tho it aint politics, it is still politics for stupid people like malthouse quoting vince lombardi and macArthur at every opportunity... and Timmy and Bomber even outdo the stupid people appellation. they amplify it. how is kent kingsleys girlfriend anyway /grammar

MightyMighties

All Australian
Dec 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Thats more or less it as far as I know. That he's on the outer.

Noticed that he hasn't been sighted anywhere near the club over the last couple of months?

The other thing I heard - whether true or not - is that he's knocked up some Dutch woman when he was in France, she's had the kid and that Tania's punted him. They are apparently keeping up appearances for now.

Another rumour is that Bomber is a total cokehead and shutup/went missing for a while there because he didn't want the feds looking too closely at his personal life during the later stages of the investigation.

Now, whenever I pass on bits and pieces that come across my desk, some f*ckwit will start trolling me because they don't like what they hear, can we skip that tonight?

Will this club never stop giving?? It really is too selfless for words.

I must remember to add to my Christmas card list ...

Timmy is just making this s**t up as he goes along now.

I seem to recall he said the exact opposite not long after Hird and Thompson were appointed.
The "Dream Team" of Hird coaching and Thompson being his right hand man.

Thats more or less it as far as I know. That he's on the outer.

Noticed that he hasn't been sighted anywhere near the club over the last couple of months?

The other thing I heard - whether true or not - is that he's knocked up some Dutch woman when he was in France, she's had the kid and that Tania's punted him. They are apparently keeping up appearances for now.

Another rumour is that Bomber is a total cokehead and shutup/went missing for a while there because he didn't want the feds looking too closely at his personal life during the later stages of the investigation.

Now, whenever I pass on bits and pieces that come across my desk, some f*ckwit will start trolling me because they don't like what they hear, can we skip that tonight?

I've heard the same thing as well.

Aug 13, 2015
Zamunda!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs, ASADA, WADA
I seem to recall he said the exact opposite not long after Hird and Thompson were appointed.
The "Dream Team" of Hird coaching and Thompson being his right hand man.

Timmys been a sort of Minister of Propaganda at large for the club this whole time, trotting out messaging from the club by using his role in the media and persona as a nice guy.

I remember the smirk on his face when AOD was dropped. Loved it when Koch towelled him up when the verdict came down

pie machine

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
My understanding was that James wasn't going to be the coach, that he was going to be the assistant coach, and Bomber [Mark] Thompson was going to be the head coach at that time

One wonders what ever went on at Windy Hill. James was never going to coach, he said. Bomber was burnt out and never going to coach again.

and Timmy says .... How could things go wrong?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...istant-coach-at-essendon-20160405-gnzd2p.html
Tim still talking crap

Rich

Club Legend
Feb 14, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Do you recall the early days of the Footy Show, and Timmy would just sit there saying nothing, with a stupid look on his face and mouth open as if to say, "What's going on?". This is why I couldn't believe it when he was appointed coach of St.Kilda.
I preferred Timmeh's early days as the sports presenter on Seven News - before he had the elocution lessons and coaching to manage basic English.

That was true deer in the headlights stuff.

Nowadays he is under the impression that the delivery of a message is actually more important that what you actually say. It is more than amusing when you can hear 'Serious Timmeh' enter the fray when he slows down his speech to try and get the point across.

STFU Donnie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Chiefs Kingdom
There are a number of posters on this thread who have surpassed Timmy's level of stupidity a long time ago, they're just too stupid to see it.

It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect. Some people are too stupid to realise just how stupid they really are.

Success, fathers; failure, orphan

So it turns out the Architect wasn't an architect after all, blame is now evenly delocalised throughout the matrix, everyone's fault, and noone's.

Well played EFC.
Yep.
When Hird starts getting thrown under the bus, you things are still pretty raw down at Tullamarine.

the conch

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just did. Came to a decision. Timmy is stupid

Don't be like Timmy
[QUOTE="less than zero, post: 43753515, member

I dont have a problem with stupidity or lack of smarts, but being dishonest, unethical, unfair, manipulative, unthinking and uncaring about true impact on victims as in blindly loyal ... these things are worse than stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back