Opinion Time for a change of logo? (Ft designs)

Remove this Banner Ad

a_genetically_modified_hawk_from_the_claw_breeding_51580e1530.png

I actually quite like your first and second concept; three and four I think look a bit more eagle than hawk.

They're certainly tapping into that American-ised logo style, which admittedly is very popular with merchandising... feel like we can learn a lot from the Raiders, if the on-field hawks aren't going to be unsociable, maybe the fans can pick up the slack...

da2aa29ea00f654659f855de3fd73a2e.jpg

The only reason our current logo looks the way it does is because it’s the same shape as Tasmania. Another way of patronising the government and the 10,000 members we are told that live there but that haven’t increased or decreased in fifteen years.
It would be nice to have a logo that said Hawthorn but as long as we are subservient to Tasmania’s money that will never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only reason our current logo looks the way it does is because it’s the same shape as Tasmania. Another way of patronising the government and the 10,000 members we are told that live there but that haven’t increased or decreased in fifteen years.
It would be nice to have a logo that said Hawthorn but as long as we are subservient to Tasmania’s money that will never happen.

What's your issue with Tassie?

As a proud and passionate Tasmanian member.... get stuffed knob.

There are a significant number of passionate Hawthorn fans down here, and our money is just as good as yours. You know how I know this? Hawthorn does everything they can to keep such a favourable deal, they sought out such an attractive deal in (at the time) an untapped AFL heartland.

With regard to membership growth I'd also note that Tasmania has an aging population that is entirely reliant on migration for growth, so probably not much fluctuation in the pool available.

As a proud and passionate Tasmanian member.... get stuffed knob.

There are a significant number of passionate Hawthorn fans down here, and our money is just as good as yours. You know how I know this? Hawthorn does everything they can to keep such a favourable deal, they sought out such an attractive deal in (at the time) an untapped AFL heartland.

With regard to membership growth I'd also note that Tasmania has an aging population that is entirely reliant on migration for growth, so probably not much fluctuation in the pool available.

If Hawks have influenced any Tassie youngsters over the 20 plus years, theres a fair chance a substantial number will spend part of their adult lives in Melbourne, so theres method in the method too. (at least pre covid)

I think theyed be happy to stay, but the AFL seems to have other ideas. - the kangaroos, whos past behaviour seems to be to take the money and run quite frankly

A quick look at other club logos and the fact they’re the same shape as ours tells me that there’s a whole bunch that want to align with Tasmania. 🤪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back