Opinion Time for Scarlo to take on Esava.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My suggested team. A little more run and carry. A balanced side. Trying to fit Kreuger in somewhere

Bews Henderson O’Conner
Stewart Blicavs Clark
Smith Menengola Duncan
Higgins Cameron Tuohy
Rohan Hawkins Miers
Stanley Guthrie Dangerfield

Selwood Parfitt Henry Narkle

My suggested team. A little more run and carry. A balanced side. Trying to fit Kreuger in somewhere

Bews Blicavs O’Conner
Stewart Kreuger Clark
Smith Menengola Duncan
Higgins Cameron Tuohy
Rohan Hawkins Miers
Stanley Guthrie Dangerfield

Selwood Parfitt Henry Narkle

There, fixed it for you.

I wonder if the selection committee have ever given any consideration to moving Rohan into the backline?
With the addition of Cameron and Higgins into the forward line and Danger spending more game time forward it would seem that Rohan's opportunities as a forward will become more limited next year.
With the skill set that he possesses (blistering speed, strong tackler, very good kick, strong overhead, etc), if he was played in a position (eg. half back line) where you have to go every time, not just when you pick and choose, then he may solve a problem that we have across half back line with the lack of pace and lack of footy smarts (eg. Kolo).
Anybody else thought about how we can strengthen the backline deficiencies?

I wonder if the selection committee have ever given any consideration to moving Rohan into the backline?
With the addition of Cameron and Higgins into the forward line and Danger spending more game time forward it would seem that Rohan's opportunities as a forward will become more limited next year.
With the skill set that he possesses (blistering speed, strong tackler, very good kick, strong overhead, etc), if he was played in a position (eg. half back line) where you have to go every time, not just when you pick and choose, then he may solve a problem that we have across half back line with the lack of pace and lack of footy smarts (eg. Kolo).

Yep, I have thought about the possibility of playing Rohan in defense for pace/line breaking.

He did it at the swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its good to hear that Kruges and SDK are being looked at this yr, especially Kruges. Unless SDK has massive start to the season and forces his way into the afl side , a good strong progressive yr in the new ressies comp, will be a good yr of development for him.

Its good to hear that Kruges and SDK are being looked at this yr, especially Kruges. Unless SDK has massive start to the season and forces his way into the afl side , a good strong progressive yr in the new ressies comp, will be a good yr of development for him.
I have no doubt he will get games this year. Can’t remember who it was, scarlo or enright maybe, said they expect both him and cooper s to debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back