History Time for some ANZAC 'honesty' - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is completely false.

- Japan invaded Manchuria (part of China) in 1931.
- Japan invaded China again in 1937. Ever heard of the rape of Nanking?
- Japan attacked the Soviet Union in 1938
- Japan formed an alliance with Nazi Germany, which was itself in the process of slowly annexing neighboring countries, in 1940.
- Not only this, but Japan was fully aware of the genocide of Jews when entering this agreement.

Japan was the most militaristic and jingoistic country outside of Europe when they declared war on the US for the reason of getting back at the americans for not being comfortable supplying oil to be used to bomb China.

Refusing to supply resources to a country which is in the process of flagrantly violating international law, even the piss weak pre-Geneva laws which were in effect, is not an act of war.

Not sure how but I've mixed my post into yours, but I am an amateur. Ha.

Stop lying.

"See that old man in the wheelchair son, he's one of the last veterans of the fight against ISIS that is still alive. He was lucky to get this far, most of his fellow soldiers died of cancers, diabetes related illness or heart disease"

" Some blamed the PTSD from having to fight these brutal Islamic extremists and their new Toyota. Others blamed the depleted uranium shells used in the Iraq war and others the chemical weapons al nusra used, supplied by Turkey and Saudi Arabia, our allies" 'It doesn't really matter what did it, we know that veterans from that war zone on average die decades younger than the general population and from very treatable diseases"

" They gave so much for our freedom"

What a week for the anzac legend. We admitted two of our jets bombed a Syrian position in september as it was being attacked by ISIS, 82 dead and 100 injured. Israel just bombed a Syrian munitions dumped supplying Aleppo in the battle against ISIS.

giphy.gif

I thought a Leftist was a rational thinking science believing realist who knows that Islam and Gay Marriage can co-exist peacefully.

If you're socially aware, you respect the position of the institutions apposing gay marriage. You don't have to agree with them. After all, their policy is derived from social science.

"Leftist" is just a lazy term used by people who have a simplistic view of every possible aspect of the human experience as being "left" or "right" and, without the ability to critically analyze an issue or form an independent opinion, simply support the "right" regardless of issue (see - the defence of the TPP and now the defence of disbanding the TPP).
he just called anyone who doesn't agree with him a "Conservative". I fail to see how that is any different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It being an opinion makes it no more valid than me saying most Melbourne supporters are the shittest people you'll meet based on this interaction with you.

So what?

Most soldiers are s**t blokes.

That said, uts mostly because they are young blokes. And young blokes are basically the worst people on earth

Didn't say you weren't allowed to have an opinion, I just pointed out that yours was complete bullshit with a laughable attempt to justify it.

How can an opinion based on personal experience be bullshit? Are you saying im only pretending to think most modern soldiers are dickheads?

Or are you saying most modern soldiers are actually good blokes?

If its the latter, what makes you say that? What experience do you have that formed that opinion?

Also your opinion is bullshit and wrong.

How can an opinion based on personal experience be bullshit? Are you saying im only pretending to think most modern soldiers are dickheads?

Or are you saying most modern soldiers are actually good blokes?

If its the latter, what makes you say that? What experience do you have that formed that opinion?

Also your opinion is bullshit and wrong.
I've been one for nearly 15 years. So having met literally thousands of them, I can confirm there is no discernible difference in dickhead rates between soldiers and the wider community. Your argument that the wider community is full of dickheads only serves to prove you're one of them.

I've been one for nearly 15 years. So having met literally thousands of them, I can confirm there is no discernible difference in dickhead rates between soldiers and the wider community. Your argument that the wider community is full of dickheads only serves to prove you're one of them.
If you were a dickhead, would you be in a position to discern if other soldiers were dickheads? Now that's a philosophical pickle ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back