Time for some for.......

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the 3rd quarter on tv.
First time I’ve watched the baby crows in years.

Wilson feels like a greenwood/Ellis-Holman replacement.
Would give him a run for the hawks game. But more so because the other two are physically spent trying to carry this team through all the injuries.

I also liked himmelburg. Feels like a future replacement for lynch.

Davis I think is also a possibility. But that’s more of a stretch.
Not as good as Eddie or Murphy, but might be next in line if needed as a small forward.

Saw enough in jarman for another contract, but Edwards I think might be a chance for delisting. :(

I watched the 3rd quarter on tv.
First time I’ve watched the baby crows in years.

Wilson feels like a greenwood/Ellis-Holman replacement.
Would give him a run for the hawks game. But more so because the other two are physically spent trying to carry this team through all the injuries.

I also liked himmelburg. Feels like a future replacement for lynch.

Davis I think is also a possibility. But that’s more of a stretch.
Not as good as Eddie or Murphy, but might be next in line if needed as a small forward.

Saw enough in jarman for another contract, but Edwards I think might be a chance for delisting. :(
Disagree on Edwards/Jarman. Other way around.

Disagree on Edwards/Jarman. Other way around.
I watched one quarter, so my opinion is a little lacking.
I know statistically jarmans been stinking up the joint.
But he did have one decent quarter which I saw.

Agree Edwards is worth at least another year.

Jarman was in pretty good form in the later half of last year. He strikes me as being a late developer.

Out of curiosity, if we delist him and goes back and works on his game in the SANFL them nominates for the draft again in another year or two, are we eligible to take him as a F/S pick again? Or do we only get one bite at that particular cherry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of curiosity, if we delist him and goes back and works on his game in the SANFL them nominates for the draft again in another year or two, are we eligible to take him as a F/S pick again? Or do we only get one bite at that particular cherry?
Off of the top of my head I don't think so. Open market second time around from memory. Would need to check CBA to confirm though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back