News Time for the Vic teams to leave Victoria - EDIT: Hawks to Hub in Barossa, 15 teams in QLD

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a massive difference, but having the attitude of "oh she'll be right" is stupid and dangerous. Of course the WAGS doing things like going to a saloon isn't really risking much, but when you've only been let into Queensland on a specifically granted exemption you should follow all protocols.
They have been let into Queensland because it is giving the Qld economy a kick, it is all about money

I'll pay it for them, zero fu**s given we have real problems incase you anti Vic trolls didn't realise
Sorry mate but purposely going against protocols given out by the QLD government during a pandemic is a real problem. The state of Victoria has been doing it for months and look where it's got them. Just because you don't think it's serious, doesn't mean it isn't.

Sorry mate but purposely going against protocols given out by the QLD government during a pandemic is a real problem. The state of Victoria has been doing it for months and look where it's got them. Just because you don't think it's serious, doesn't mean it isn't.
You are 0-2 and you want to go again?

We have 800+ age care positive cases right now and likely very few of them survive, the fact you are jumping up and down about what a footballer's partner is doing or a grandparent taking their grandchildren to a holiday park expecting anyone from Victoria to care right now is laughable.

All you are doing is revealing yourself to be a pathetic human being.

I'm starting to think having the AFL pushing ahead with the season, AFL encouraging fans to attend games, players and partners flouting the rules, it's sending the wrong message to people.

Hard to get the person in the street to do the right thing when footballers are travelling by planes, partners not isolating, on field everyone breathing and sweating over each other, 5k 10k 30k people sitting in the stands in violation of social distancing.

It's disturbing the degree to which many Aussies don't give a stuff about spreading this virus.

It's getting to the point where you send the partners home, any players violating the rules means the team forfeits the comp because it puts other teams at risk, any player that can't hack it in isolation is free to go home and watch Netflix in Victoria.

It's sending an awful message to the community seeing AFL players and wives thinking their above the rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are 0-2 and you want to go again?

We have 800+ age care positive cases right now and likely very few of them survive, the fact you are jumping up and down about what a footballer's partner is doing or a grandparent taking their grandchildren to a holiday park expecting anyone from Victoria to care right now is laughable.

All you are doing is revealing yourself to be a pathetic human being.

This is an absurd false equivilancy

The reason the AFL protocols are in place is to ensure that AFL footballers can go about their business and do their jobs in a way which is safe. The partners of the players has jeopardised that and the health of Queenslanders, hence the fine from the AFL.

This is an absurd false equivilancy

The reason the AFL protocols are in place is to ensure that AFL footballers can go about their business and do their jobs in a way which is safe. The partners of the players has jeopardised that and the health of Queenslanders, hence the fine from the AFL.
They have been up there for a month now and been tested twice a week, tell me again how exactly they are endangering the Qld public? Lol

Also you didn't answer the point I raised, why do you think any decent human being would give a flying * what a football players wife is doing in Qld when we are about to have hundreds if not thousands die down here to this virus down here?

You didn't answer because you don't care it's all about the advance was agenda * human lives.

They have been up there for a month now and been tested twice a week, tell me again how exactly they are endangering the Qld public? Lol

Also you didn't answer the point I raised, why do you think any decent human being would give a flying fu** what a football players wife is doing in Qld when we are about to have hundreds if not thousands die down here to this virus down here?

You didn't answer because you don't care it's all about the advance was agenda fu** human lives.

That's my point. The behaviour of those players jeopardises the health of Queenslanders. QLD doesn't want to be where Victoria is. I'm sure they would appreciate the WAG's not jeopardising their record on COVID>

I can see even all the QLD teams having to bail by September. Would not be surprised at all if the final series is played in WA, SA, NT.

That's my point. The behaviour of those players jeopardises the health of Queenslanders. QLD doesn't want to be where Victoria is. I'm sure they would appreciate the WAG's not jeopardising their record on COVID>
Again ignored both points and repeated yourself, we are done good day

Again ignored both points and repeated yourself, we are done good day

So because Victoria is having a terrible time of it, people in QLD aren't allowed to give a s**t about their own policies being implimented and protected?

There's literally 5 posters on 1 page calling you out on your poorly formed opinion.

Just take the L

Last edited:
So because Victoria is having a terrible time of it, people in QLD aren't allowed to give a sh*t about their own policies being implimented and protected?

There's literally 5 posters on 1 page calling you out on your poorly formed opinion.

Just take the L
I must have missed the Queenslander worried about his state, all I see is WA people trying to take pot shots.

If you actually go back to my original post all I said was to those acting like someone getting their nails done was the end of the world was actually not when you have people down here going to work after being tested positive and going to the shops after getting tested.

You go ahead and tell me how the former is as bad as the latter though and tell me again how I am losing against these morons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back