News Time for the Vic teams to leave Victoria - EDIT: Hawks to Hub in Barossa, 15 teams in QLD

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a bit concerned how the turf particularly in the QLD stadiums is going to hold up with so many games. But i guess there's 1000 more troubling problems than that.

Is the surface at Optus still hard? Playing games every 4 or 5 days on that will be interesting.

WCE and Freo will only have 6 opponents to play over the next 6 weeks which can’t be shortened really due to the 14 day quarantine needed for each travelling team.

This might mean they have to play an even more condensed fixture in the last 4 rounds to catch up to the other teams (say 4 games in 2 weeks)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty disrespectful that 3 clubs have breached the QLD hub rules. Going to a day spa? Honestly, how privileged are these WAG's?

Richmond - Player's partner that visited a day spa
North - Partners that attended a football game
Carlton - Kids taken to theme park by grandparents

No wonder Australia is ****ed.

Pretty disrespectful that 3 clubs have breached the QLD hub rules. Going to a day spa? Honestly, how privileged are these WAG's?

No wonder Australia is f’ed.
On the scale of people doing stupid s**t during COVID, those would be pretty far down the list....

On the scale of people doing stupid sh*t during COVID, those would be pretty far down the list....

Pretty far down the list because your team is involved?
They were given specific rules they had to abide by before entering the hub and they broke them. How is that not stupid?

Pretty far down the list because your team is involved?
They were given specific rules they had to abide by before entering the hub and they broke them. How is that not stupid?
No I don't give a * about a WAG from my team vs another team being involved, my response is the same, this isn't a "team thing", it's a people thing.
I'm pretty critical of COVID stupidity, which is why I'm saying it's stupid, but overall it's well down the list of problems of what people are doing.

I don't think anyone is surprised about these self-entitled WAGs already breaching protocols. The AFL needs to be strong and send them back to Victoria if they * up and treat it like an AFL-funded holiday.

I think if a WAG breaches the rules they must return back to Victoria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back