TIME to book GF flights ??

Remove this Banner Ad

I just saw that the three cheapest categories of Grand Final Packages on sale from the AFL are sold out. The only two left are $3,600 or $4,100. Guess all the Tiger supporters have been jumping on in anticipation, and probably a few Eagles and Pies fans. It really increases the demand when three of the clubs with the highest membership totals are in the top 4.

So who has bitten the bullet and grabbed flights? No one wants to jinx it, but with one more win required, it's probably not to presumptious to get organized. I booked mine months ago so I'm happy to see it playing out good so far! Dees in prelim is worrying though.

Can we not be those guys?

Any true Bigfootynerd knows that such threads anger the footy gods and make it even less likely for a WCE flag.

Let’s leave the ‘fairy tales’ and ‘back to back’ plans to the frothing Vics.

So who has bitten the bullet and grabbed flights? No one wants to jinx it, but with one more win required, it's probably not to presumptious to get organized. I booked mine months ago so I'm happy to see it playing out good so far! Dees in prelim is worrying though.

Yes we have booked flights months ago. We live in hope

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want a barcode, spend some ******* money. Stop being a chip scab trying to leech off other members who are prepared to pay their hard earned cash.

Geez, someones a tad angry, hey?

1. I am a member and have been for 17 years.
2. Where did I say I was asking for freebies?
3. Chill, bro.

I booked flights early June and bought a Finals package ticket ( a game every week of finals), we looked good at that stage (still do). The last few weeks have been a rollercoaster, making top 2, giving us two home finals, now just hope we get to the big dance. I'm a member as well so will try to get GF tickets with my membership to see if seats are better than the ones with the Package

Good luck to all who got in early. Would be a nervy fortnight.

It’s a bold effort to book k early but I like our chances in the PF especially if we are against the Hawks.

Sooooooooo, has anyone got a barcode??
May as well aim big and ask for priority 1 barcodes, not much chance of jagging anything with priority 2.
So anyone got any priority 1 barcodes they want to give away for some inexplicable reason.:D

Unfortunately I won't be going this year if we make it (nor do I have barcodes haha).

It could pay to have a friend or family member who can buy you tickets as soon as you can text them during the prelim if/when you think the game is won.

In 2015 I booked flights after the QF win, but I was pretty confident that we would beat the Swans or North. I'm less confident that we will beat Melbourne (50% chance) and Hawks (65% chance).

Is there any info anywhere about the number of Priority 1 holders?

In 2015 got 3 pairs of tickets in the ballot out of 3 in our family, seems like people think there'll be lots less available this time for priority 2.

Is there any info anywhere about the number of Priority 1 holders?

In 2015 got 3 pairs of tickets in the ballot out of 3 in our family, seems like people think there'll be lots less available this time for priority 2.
i was wondering the same. Does anyone know how manny get allocated to the club and how many of those are priority 1. I'm thinking that there is ~50000 full members and maybe 10,000 of those are A reserve. Thats just a guess looking at the seating plan. That leaves 40,000 members and 10,000 tickets. So a 1 in 4 chance. Heaps of assumptions there though.

i was wondering the same. Does anyone know how manny get allocated to the club and how many of those are priority 1. I'm thinking that there is ~50000 full members and maybe 10,000 of those are A reserve. Thats just a guess looking at the seating plan. That leaves 40,000 members and 10,000 tickets. So a 1 in 4 chance. Heaps of assumptions there though.
I think the allocation from the AFL is 15-17,000 so if there 10,000 priority 1 that leaves 5-7000 for the rest of us so around 1 in 6 chance.
I would imagine nearly everyone who is guaranteed tickets will take up the option even if they don't go themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back