Arts & Humanities Time to change the sound of the horn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Had enough.

Horns are being misused in today's society.
It's out of control. It's aggressive and loud. I hate the sound of the car horn. Why haven't manufactures done anything about the horn. They have updated cars in every other aspect. But the most important thing they havent change is the Horn.

"Oh but we need it so we can give warnings to possible accidents and animals crossing. Blah blah blah.

Get off it you scumbags. How many times do you hear an unnecessary use of a car horn these days is a bloody joke. Aswell as it sounding overly aggressive it's just not needed really today. I've never used my horn and don't want too use it.

The horn is an aggressive sound and tool for road rage.
Is not needed. Time to stop making them in vehicle's. Or better yet if we have to have one why not a friendlier beep.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Need two horns.
Aggressive get farked campaigner horn. Which is also the warning horn.

And secondly- A nice horn to acknowledge nice drivers and say goodbye to people

It's all about the duration I think, a short horn when exiting driveways to let people know you're coming is good. I generally flick lights or wave to acknowledge a driver.

I was driving in a shopping centre carpark and the 37th campaigner in a row just walked in front of me without looking so I had to wait for them. Was incredibly frustrated so I tooted them, they were right at my bonnet and would have been loud AF, the (middle aged couple) s**t their pants, very funny.

the-homer-inline4.jpg

clearly the horn should play "La Cucaracha"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine plays the Essendon theme song.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back