hussey1337

Draftee
Sep 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cricket
Brad Johnsons been playing with an injury since round 2 or something.. this week he scored 40.
okay so this is what im thinking for rd 6 trades:

OUT
B.Johnson
A.Simpson

IN
Mckinley
G.Ablett

thoughts?

To late to trade out Johnson unless he isnt named...

To late to trade in McKinley
To late to get abblet... give him 3 weeks till his 250 isnt counted

Simmo will score a consistant 95-100 a week...

my midfield atm is

K Cornes, Simpson, Hodge, C Morton, Stevens, Houli
emergency - Geary and Cotchin

ive got 212k in the bank. i can trade hodge/simpson, for basically any midfielder, any price. OR i could trade morton out for someone more consistent.
or should i just save a trade?

I wouldn't be trading hodge out for anyone he is a proven gun.

Not sure on morton, and stevens time will come when its right to trade im not sure if its now.

Simmo is a hard one he averaged over 100 last season which is pretty good but his price was always just a bit high for what its worth. Would have been better off with Harvey from the start.

Adcock is someone im considering because his price is right down though his scores still haven't been brilliant, goodes is another one. Though you know as well as i do that rawlings and goodes will match up this week meaning that goodes's price should come down further.

From the list you put there i would be thinking of trading morton but i wouldnt be trading until thursday... that trade could be very handy if one of your other players doesnt play.

All I can say is that I'm glad I got rid of BJ for franklin last week. Looks like its the best dam trade I have ever made! :D

You don't want to know about my other trades! :thumbsdown:

I was so close to getting rid of BJ last week. Really wish I did now, he's worth s**t all. Problem is, he's going to keep scoring crap, therefore keep dropping.

All I can say is that I'm glad I got rid of BJ for franklin last week. Looks like its the best dam trade I have ever made! :D

You don't want to know about my other trades! :thumbsdown:
in hindsight, probably should've got rid of him a while ago, but i finally got rid of him last week for McKinley, which allowed me to get Bartel (my fav player in the comp), which i was very happy about. both did well, so i was happy with the trade.

yeah ive had the same problem. wanted to trade him for a few weeks now, and ive left it for so long that his price is 100k lower than what i paid in the first place.

its pretty risky trading mckinley in, but i think il go with that and save my other trade.

thanks for the help !

does anyone think there is any worth in picking BJ up????:eek:

Star player who has dropped a heap.

What are chances he'll turn a few games on its head?

does anyone think there is any worth in picking BJ up????:eek:

Star player who has dropped a heap.

What are chances he'll turn a few games on its head?

As silly as it sounds if it was just a form issue I would be trading him in either next week or the following.

Problem is its not just form. Carrying an injury and seems like he may be a week by week chance of playing at this stage.

Mind you if he pulls in a 100 over the next week or two there will be a heap that will jump on board. However he will be less than 400k by that time :D

As silly as it sounds if it was just a form issue I would be trading him in either next week or the following.

Problem is its not just form. Carrying an injury and seems like he may be a week by week chance of playing at this stage.

Mind you if he pulls in a 100 over the next week or two there will be a heap that will jump on board. However he will be less than 400k by that time :D

If he does that I'll be forming the 'why the hell did I trade BJ out just before he started to come good?' club. He's gone from my team this week- just can't afford him there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back