Media Time to let the other clubs shine... *Bomber free zone*

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi folks.

KohPhi here.

I've been thinking.. maybe there is some truth about my Club the Bombers, being over exposed in the media. Maybe we are hogging the virtual media airwaves of the SFA and compromising the enjoyment of many of the good, decent folk from the other fantastic clubs that make up the magnificent community which is the SFA.

So tonight, I will right some wrongs. Tonight, I will focus on some of the high points, incedible incidents, general mayhem and controversies that every other club, and its band of wacky funsters have brought to the table over the last few seasons.

Good folk of the SFA, please, join me in adding your own experiences and 'goof offs' every club bar the Bombers have provided.

Let's start with the Wonders..

View attachment 929838

Ok, maybe I'll come back to them. So let's go with the Royals..

View attachment 929842

Hmmm... what about those goofy Demons..

View attachment 929848

The Warriors??..

View attachment 929849

Ahh... surely the Bears will give me something..

View attachment 929850

Now what about the Furies...gee I remember that time... no, it was when umm... hmmm.

View attachment 929852

The Swampies??

View attachment 929857

Please...someone.

The Gumbies?

View attachment 929860

Roys?

View attachment 929865

Ahhh. Those Hawks will give me something.

View attachment 929866

Obviously, I didn't include Clubs that no longer exist such as The Sharks, Team Kournikova and The Dragons.

Yeah I got nothin... Mods, landfill please...

I-wanna-take-to-a-gay-bar.gif

It's really sad watching such a big fall from grace.

To all newbies, Kohphi wasn't always this bad, in fact his media used to be some of the best in the league.

Now he is just another trash Bomber.

Sad
At least he had somewhere to fall unlike yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi folks.

KohPhi here.

I've been thinking.. maybe there is some truth about my Club the Bombers, being over exposed in the media. Maybe we are hogging the virtual media airwaves of the SFA and compromising the enjoyment of many of the good, decent folk from the other fantastic clubs that make up the magnificent community which is the SFA.

So tonight, I will right some wrongs. Tonight, I will focus on some of the high points, incedible incidents, general mayhem and controversies that every other club, and its band of wacky funsters have brought to the table over the last few seasons.

Good folk of the SFA, please, join me in adding your own experiences and 'goof offs' every club bar the Bombers have provided.

Let's start with the Wonders..

View attachment 929838

Ok, maybe I'll come back to them. So let's go with the Royals..

View attachment 929842

Hmmm... what about those goofy Demons..

View attachment 929848

The Warriors??..

View attachment 929849

Ahh... surely the Bears will give me something..

View attachment 929850

Now what about the Furies...gee I remember that time... no, it was when umm... hmmm.

View attachment 929852

The Swampies??

View attachment 929857

Please...someone.

The Gumbies?

View attachment 929860

Roys?

View attachment 929865

Ahhh. Those Hawks will give me something.

View attachment 929866

Obviously, I didn't include Clubs that no longer exist such as The Sharks, Team Kournikova and The Dragons.

Yeah I got nothin... Mods, landfill please...
your number 1 KohPhi
fu.gif

The Warriors??..

giphy-195.gif
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back