Time to lose the white

Remove this Banner Ad

marc81

Debutant
Aug 22, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Fremantle
After listening to the purple reign podcast, someone sent in a question in regards to our away strip and how it's time to ditch the white. I must say I agree, everyone has white. I personally would love the green to come back. Thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Have a look at tonight’s game. Melb are the away team so just wear white shorts. There’s no need for us to go all white in most games.
Melbourne have a lighter shade of blue on their clash guernsey tbf. It looks decent

Don't really have anything against the white, but I'm also not sure why we don't do the light grey that features in a lot of the merchandise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After listening to the purple reign podcast, someone sent in a question in regards to our away strip and how it's time to ditch the white. I must say I agree, everyone has white. I personally would love the green to come back. Thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Agree. Start the petition.

Not many teams wear the white clash anymore. Gws, Eagles, Port have all dropped the white away jumpers. Carlton is the only team thats kept it.

Maybe a grey colour with a docker logo? Or red and green chevrons?

Not many teams wear the white clash anymore. Gws, Eagles, Port have all dropped the white away jumpers. Carlton is the only team thats kept it.
I always found that is a mistake. Ports white away jumper was one of the best. They now run out in that grey monstrosity. Nothing wrong with white. White is also one of our two colours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back