Media Time To Move The SFA Grand Final Away From SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had enough of this Australian club bias from the SFA.

Earlier this season, Cloud_ and the SFA Park consortium signed a deal keeping the Grand Final there until Season 57. If this isn't the most blatant piece of Australian-centricness I've ever seen, then I must be blind.

Keeping the Grand Final at SFA Park disproportionately affects foreign teams such as the Las Vega Bears, Sin City Swamprats and Gold City Royals (who are of course based out of the small unincorporated community in Kentucky). The fact that the last three flags were won by non-Australian clubs is a simple statistical anomaly. The previous seven were won by Australian clubs. The Swamprats won a flag based out of Alberton, and haven't won one since relocating. This perfectly proves my point.

This weekend, Roys FFC will have an unfair and unnecessary advantage. The Swamprats are used to playing in the warm summer of Nevada, but will instead be playing in the cold, dark winter of Australia. This is simply unacceptable. It's time to play the Grand Final at a truly neutral venue and stop this blatant favouritism from the SFA.

I propose a location on the equator for a year-round weather conditions. Malabo, Equatorial Guinea is a wonderful spot for a new stadium. Perhaps instead of all this talk of drafts and celebrating the achievement of quality posters, we should direct some funds towards the construction of the brand new SFA Park v2.0, known as DC Stadium for commercial purposes.

As a knowledgeable and experienced poster round these parts, please respect my excellent opinion.
Last time I checked Baghdad was not in Australia.

I've had enough of this Australian club bias from the SFA.

Earlier this season, Cloud_ and the SFA Park consortium signed a deal keeping the Grand Final there until Season 57. If this isn't the most blatant piece of Australian-centricness I've ever seen, then I must be blind.

Keeping the Grand Final at SFA Park disproportionately affects foreign teams such as the Las Vega Bears, Sin City Swamprats and Gold City Royals (who are of course based out of the small unincorporated community in Kentucky). The fact that the last three flags were won by non-Australian clubs is a simple statistical anomaly. The previous seven were won by Australian clubs. The Swamprats won a flag based out of Alberton, and haven't won one since relocating. This perfectly proves my point.

This weekend, Roys FFC will have an unfair and unnecessary advantage. The Swamprats are used to playing in the warm summer of Nevada, but will instead be playing in the cold, dark winter of Australia. This is simply unacceptable. It's time to play the Grand Final at a truly neutral venue and stop this blatant favouritism from the SFA.

I propose a location on the equator for a year-round weather conditions. Malabo, Equatorial Guinea is a wonderful spot for a new stadium. Perhaps instead of all this talk of drafts and celebrating the achievement of quality posters, we should direct some funds towards the construction of the brand new SFA Park v2.0, known as DC Stadium for commercial purposes.

As a knowledgeable and experienced poster round these parts, please respect my excellent opinion.
Good sides can win anywhere, any time, and we'll prove that tomorrow!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back