Time to re-assess yet, Macca?

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows.ok

Senior List
Feb 11, 2001
Adelaide, SA
I had thought that for these last two rounds for Crows, both being away games, it would be a good result if Crows snagged one win. As it turns out, Crows have grabbed two wins.

Two home games coming up to take us to round 11.

QT's prediction of 7-4 for Crows by the midway point round 11 is looking reasonably sound.

My own guess of 6-5 by round 11 is under serious pressure now.

Macca your predictions of 4-7 or 5-6, although one of them still has at least a show, are under great strain.

So, yet again the invitation is extended to you - would you like to re-assess you preseason predictions for Crows, which were:

5-10 wins
No more than 7 wins,
Lower than 13th.

Now is your chance Macca. Get in before the rush.

Hes right Macca

Now might be a good time.
I reckon we'll be 10 wins after 15 rounds with only the Essendon match not pencilled in.

Cats :poor record at footy park
Dogs: That 'll test us,bullies are hitting form and are always tough, even at home.
Pies: Thisll be a wet game under lights where Adelaide will take the points in a nailbiter just like in '93
Eagles: Say no more
Saints: Even at colonial, the boys will give Blighty his send off that he probably never got

:p

And er... GO CROWS:)

Originally posted by Crows.ok
I had thought that for these last two rounds for Crows, both being away games, it would be a good result if Crows snagged one win. As it turns out, Crows have grabbed two wins.

Two home games coming up to take us to round 11.

QT's prediction of 7-4 for Crows by the midway point round 11 is looking reasonably sound.

My own guess of 6-5 by round 11 is under serious pressure now.

Macca your predictions of 4-7 or 5-6, although one of them still has at least a show, are under great strain.

So, yet again the invitation is extended to you - would you like to re-assess you preseason predictions for Crows, which were:

5-10 wins
No more than 7 wins,
Lower than 13th.

Now is your chance Macca. Get in before the rush.

I never NEVER said lower than 13th!!! I have to say it was a very good effort to win up there...altho Brisbane certianly allowed you to run with the ball all night. VERY loose.

Ill say they are a good chance at the eight now, banking on percentage...you have geelong here this week so there is a percentage booster for you

Re: Re: Time to re-assess yet, Macca?

Originally posted by Macca19

I never NEVER said lower than 13th!!!

Macca,

Actually, you said it quite forcefully.

From the thread "Who is better, Beinke or Richardson??" posted on the Adelaide board by you on 17-03-2001 08:42

Dont tell me what my opinion should be...i think Marsh is a useless piece of ********, i think Jarman will still be at adelaide in 2004, i think you will come below 13th this year. That is MY opinion...just like most of your opinions about port topics are negative. Show me up...good luck.

NEVER is a long long time Macca.

Originally posted by Crows.ok

Im always correct!

The pussies are next on the casualty list ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back