Strategy Time to roll the dice...

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that Ross on 6PR didn't agree that Weller "had his ass handed to him" last week. In fact he said that Weller and Blakely were both terrific.

Maybe in the same way some see Suban playing a role these young guys are playing the role they have been asked to play.

Ross seems to be impressed.

Interesting that Ross on 6PR didn't agree that Weller "had his ass handed to him" last week. In fact he said that Weller and Blakely were both terrific.

Maybe in the same way some see Suban playing a role these young guys are playing the role they have been asked to play.

Ross seems to be impressed.

Yep exactly why I said Peel set up is a farce. Freo have great influence and have set up Peel so that our players get preference and play roles instead of playing as a team. Thats why he doesnt care so much about stats.

Yes as a rebounding hbf. He is good at it.
I agree. Still I Rather Mzungu in the middle or on a forward flank as he as proven to play well there too. I am keen to see Grey play a game at the hbf if Duffield is dropped. Blakely or Weller should get a game and start on the bench vs the suns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back