2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats

Interesting. Though, I don't believe you can go back in time and then return your previous timeline, if time travel was possible.

The second you travel back, you create an alternate timeline for your future, thus not creating a Grandfather Paradox

I am super intrigued by anything Tesla did though.

And saddened by all his work that was suppressed/destroyed by TPTB

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interesting. Though, I don't believe you can go back in time and then return your previous timeline, if time travel was possible.

The second you travel back, you create an alternate timeline for your future, thus not creating a Grandfather Paradox

I am super intrigued by anything Tesla did though.

And saddened by all his work that was suppressed/destroyed by TPTB
I believe if you could travel in time youd be only an observer, unable to affect things. But im just some guy, what do i know of high end science.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I believe if you could travel in time youd be only an observer, unable to affect things. But im just some guy, what do i know of high end science.

I don't even know what time flowing backwards means like in Tenet. In theory it means time got to it's very end, then started repeating everything backwards. Kind of like Bountys Revenge or a pendulum when it gets to it's highest point, then goes back down

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't even know what time flowing backwards means like in Tenet. In theory it means time got to it's very end, then started repeating everything backwards. Kind of like Bountys Revenge or a pendulum when it gets to it's highest point, then goes back down
Yep, theories galore, and when scientists make good points supporting a theory it can seem to an everyday joe like its a good plausible theory.

Probably already been talked about in this thread but im a lazy campaigner and cant be bothered looking through six pages... Some bloke from Sweden or Norway IIRC once made so much money on the stock exchange over a short period of time back in the late nineties or early 2000's that the FBI arrested him for suspicion of insider trading, when asked how it was possible that someone could make so many winning trades he fessed up and admitted he was a time traveler.

Seems like a bullshit excuse on face value. But apparently he was wearing clothing not suited to the time and told the FBI of some notable things that would happen in the future as an alibi.

No word on his location since.

found a vid on it just to show im not making the whole thing up, could have mixed up some of the details however, been many years since I first heard this story

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
In this article, FBI talk about how when this story broke on the internetz they received thousands of calls from media etc, and the FBI denied the story, no such case of a purported a trader making 350m from 800, mo such FBI investigation into said person, no cases of a suspected tine traveler in FBI...

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not even sure if this event (someone making 350m from 800 via stock trading over a period of days/weeks) even happened. Some say yes, some say no.

Here, its even suggested the guy does exist and is living in Canada....

-------

By now, you’ve probably already heard of Andrew Carlssin, the alleged time traveler from the year 2256, but apparently, he now resides in Toronto, Canada, and is working on an oil extraction machine. Back when he was caught by the SEC in 2002 for insider trading, he provided an exact prediction, right down to the date, about the U.S. invasion of Iraq, to prove he was a real time traveler. “We don’t believe this guy’s story – he’s either a lunatic or a pathological liar. But the fact is, with an initial investment of only $800, in two weeks’ time he had a portfolio valued at over $350 million. Every trade he made capitalized on unexpected business developments, which simply can’t be pure luck,” said an SEC insider.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is supposedly Carlssin "today" in Canada, doesnt look anything like the man in the news photo.

1632353593394.png

This is supposedly Carlssin "today" in Canada, doesnt look anything like the man in the news photo.

View attachment 1243760

does a bit, but here's the thing, what if the earth was so ****ed up in his real time that he chose to live out his days in this one. Hence, change your story, say you made the whole thing up to live in peace.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
How tall is he?
Why does he need glasses?

Male Pattern Baldness?

There is discussion around what features we would have and look like in xxx years - 230 from now should be enough to see some major height addition ie 6'6

Eyesight or eye repair technology should be readily available - as would MPB - unless Ashley and Martin are buying all the patents up!

I am skeptical

STFU Donnie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Chiefs Kingdom

View attachment 1243760

C'mon GG. You're better than this! That photo is from the 30s or 40s, and the hipster looking dude with the shades is always singled out as the time traveller. I bet it's even been used earlier in this thread.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
C'mon GG. You're better than this! That photo is from the 30s or 40s, and the hipster looking dude with the shades is always singled out as the time traveller. I bet it's even been used earlier in this thread.
The Carlssin guy himself purportedly said he is in that hipster photo, hes the light haired guy in the middle of the frame

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not that i believe in time travel, but one thing i always look for to discredit people claiming to be time travelers is when they use cultural references of our timeline and/or slang and references of our timeline when trying explaining things....especially when when theyre pushed for direct examples of whats to come they always then say stuff like "im not too familiar with your history".

In the above video hes doing well so far, im at the 28 minute mark, but he uses the "chicken little" reference to describe that the coming y2k thing is just a mass panic over nothing. He was right, but he uses chicken little whilst also saying im not too familiar with your history.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
One thing hes very right about....Bell grills him about language differences over 60 years, doesnt like hes a y different to him, what gives...and the caller says, oh but there are differences, in the future we use acronyms for so much compared to the timeline of the call late 1990s....and hes right there.....look at us in 2021, how much we already use.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Falters there.....early in the call says in 2063 the poles are largely melted, but here halfway thru he says it, we expect there to be 15 feet of water rising.

He also falters to me, often says they and the people from the future, and not us or our. He catches himself everytime he does that, stammers, stops, and restarts using us and our

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
One thing hes very right about....Bell grills him about language differences over 60 years, doesnt like hes a y different to him, what gives...and the caller says, oh but there are differences, in the future we use acronyms for so much compared to the timeline of the call late 1990s....and hes right there.....look at us in 2021, how much we already use.
Incorrect. Acronyms were a thing

IBM
NASA
LASER
GOP
ACLU
MIA
ASAP
SCUBA
AWOL

etc etc etc

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah nah sorry bro your whole schtick is falling apart now as radio callers come in with questions.

First he struggles to know what area 51 is, that the pyramids are of importance in the future, stalls and gets very abstract, and then another caller comes in pretending to be from the future tracking this guy down, and the dude fluffs it...." Im sorry mr bell but i am a big fan of your show in the past, and anyone who calls in or faxes in.....etc" -- fan of your show in the past....

Back