Personal Experience Time-warping shape-shifting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jackie_Chiles

407654_3551f7f43774f5d38f15fda22cd5f5e2.GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did you think of the movie?
Nice period piece. Sets, costumes.
I'm so good at picking apart movies and plot.....after about 10-20 mins I knew EXACTLY what would happen in the film....all the way until the end...

...I didn't pick her killing him instead of saving him by loving him, a happy ending.

To be honest, the film was just "ok". Would rate it 1/10 (1 pt for the effort/period). But it didn't do anything for me. Wasn't gripping, challenging, fun, entertaining.

Have you ever seen "An American Werewolf in London"? I think that's a far better one.

Nice period piece. Sets, costumes.
Yeah that's what I like about movies set in the 19th century (e.g. the new Sherlock Holmes movies, Van Helsing, Sleepy Hollow) with their reduced colours and old fashioned architecture. But I also like science fiction and war/action movies - Jason Bourne FTW :thumbsu:

I'm so good at picking apart movies and plot.....after about 10-20 mins I knew EXACTLY what would happen in the film....all the way until the end...

...I didn't pick her killing him instead of saving him by loving him, a happy ending.
But does that affect your enjoyment of most movies, if you can usually predict the outcome?

To be honest, the film was just "ok". Would rate it 1/10 (1 pt for the effort/period). But it didn't do anything for me. Wasn't gripping, challenging, fun, entertaining.
Agree it's not brilliant, but I found it entertaining. "OK" would be more like 5/10. "Abysmal" would be 1/10 :oops:

Have you ever seen "An American Werewolf in London"? I think that's a far better one.
No. Made in 1981 - what are the special effects like? Sounds shallow, but it's a big deal for me :p

Yeah that's what I like about movies set in the 19th century (e.g. the new Sherlock Holmes movies, Van Helsing, Sleepy Hollow) with their reduced colours and old fashioned architecture. But I also like science fiction and war/action movies - Jason Bourne FTW :thumbsu:

But does that affect your enjoyment of most movies, if you can usually predict the outcome?

Agree it's not brilliant, but I found it entertaining. "OK" would be more like 5/10. "Abysmal" would be 1/10 :oops:

No. Made in 1981 - what are the special effects like? Sounds shallow, but it's a big deal for me :p
Dude you gotta see American werewolf in London....Then let me know, your rating etc

Dude you gotta see American werewolf in London....Then let me know, your rating etc
One day my friend! Many battles to fight and dragons to slay in the meantime. It's a mad world...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back