Top Dog

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2001
Doug Hawkins Wing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs
Just wondering can anyone help me with my little problem......

Well the rovers game starts at 8pm English time so what is that Melbourne time?

I heard its 5am......is that right.

Any helpers..........:(

HA HA HA how many goals head start do you want TopDog? With our defence playing the way it is you'll get one (although rumours are Roy Keane may resume in central defence), but i can't see you stopping us from scoring a few. After Derby's efforts this morning your losing form looks pretty bad.
Man United 4-1 for me.

HA HA HA how many goals head start do you want TopDog?

Nah we dont need any mate, we even gave u a 1 goal headstart and we reeled you in and nearly won it but that ****er beckham had to step in:mad:

Originally posted by Top Dog
but that ****er beckham had to step in:mad:

If it wasn't for Becks you wouldn't have even got a point! I told you we'd gift you one goal...even if Barthez wanted to give you a few more.
Full credit to Rovers though, we're playing some shockin football at the moment but i thought your midfield was dangerous even without Dunn, I would be surprised if you didn't stay up on that effort.

Full credit to Rovers though, we're playing some shockin football at the moment but i thought your midfield was dangerous even without Dunn, I would be surprised if you didn't stay up on that effort.

Yeah we were good and have to admit that Man U looked rather lethargic but still managed a draw even though i thought we out played you lot. Well i did tip a Rovers win and should have got it right ;). Looks promising for the rovers this year:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL my computer froze trying to help you and your stupid Flowers F.C!

LOL better then Toffee F.C eh.......;)

BTW QT, I checked that place and found nothing....:(. But have found a game that I had on my old computer Championchip Manager 93....yes 93 :D Its still good though:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back