Timid Tiger's Top 10

Timid Tiger

Debutant
Suspended
May 13, 2008
Lang Lang
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey everyone it is Timid Tiger here. Below you will find a list on the top 10 players in the league.

1. Kurt Batt (LL)
2. Darren Sheen (CL)
3. Clint Evans (LL)
4. Dean Brown (LL)
5. Tye Holland (Longwarry)
6. Dale Robinson (LL)
7. Rory Gilette (Nyora)
8. Clint Williams (NNG)
9. Luke Franklin (LL)
10. Brett Anthony (Poowong)

Timid Tiger

Debutant
Suspended
May 13, 2008
Lang Lang
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why be so negative Saint Leo. How can you say i is the worst post of the year without giving reasons? Which one of my top 10 are you not happy with?

saint leo

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2007
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
The word Biased comes to mind, LL has 5 of top 10 players in league but already lost 3 games, the other 16 must be crap!

I would say

Sheen
Gilliatte
Cann
Fitzpatrick
Donaldson
Hislop
Olser
Batt
Johnson
Evans

Anthony is a sheep dog, agree with that bigpapa

Timid Tiger

Debutant
Suspended
May 13, 2008
Lang Lang
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah I would probably have Jason Kelly before him too but i dodn't want anyone to think i was being bias towards Langy.

Timid Tiger

Debutant
Suspended
May 13, 2008
Lang Lang
AFL Club
Collingwood
The word Biased comes to mind, LL has 5 of top 10 players in league but already lost 3 games, the other 16 must be crap!

I would say

Sheen
Gilliatte
Cann
Fitzpatrick
Donaldson
Hislop
Olser
Batt
Johnson
Evans

How can you have Batt at 8 when he was the only player selected for Victoria?

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers

I would say

Sheen
Gilliatte
Cann
Fitzpatrick - not this year.
Donaldson - not this year.
Hislop
Olser
Batt
Johnson
Evans

are we going on overall ability, or performance this year?

saint leo

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2007
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Cos i think he is the 8th best player in the league, he is not as good as he was 4 yeas ago.

About 5 from our league got in that last year.

Batt hasnt been the best player in the league if its just this year, it would be sheen by far.

Timid Tiger

Debutant
Suspended
May 13, 2008
Lang Lang
AFL Club
Collingwood
How can you accuse me of bias and then have hislop in there who would not be in the best 50 players in the league?

saint leo

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2007
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
He has been in the top 10 in the league for the last 5 years, a league medal and about 3 top 5 finishes is probably enough.

You put Franklin above Osler, that is the worst call ever. Olser has kicked 2 tons and about 50 goals in 6 finals in the last 3 years and is above Franklin this year, how do you justify that???

Timid Tiger

Debutant
Suspended
May 13, 2008
Lang Lang
AFL Club
Collingwood
Franklin is a lot more versitile. He was the number 1 centre half back in the comp last year. This year he is only two goals behind osler and has spent half his time out at CHF.

Cant have sheen that high myself, never done much against us. At risk of sounding like my fellow tiger posters id back batt over anyone. Cann looked awesome when we played, gilliate, osler and hislop have all played well against us. Big O has never licked a bag v lang. I actually thought ben collins was up there too, hope hes not reading this!!

saint leo

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2007
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Franklin is a lot more versitile. He was the number 1 centre half back in the comp last year. This year he is only two goals behind osler and has spent half his time out at CHF.

Osler is the best big game player in the league and has proven it in the last 3 finals series, about 50 goals in 6 finals, no one can beat that. And is the best defensive forward i have seen, his second efforts are amazing for a FF.
I think only LL people would pick franklin over osler, if ya ask anyone on this forum they will say the same.

Timid Tiger

Debutant
Suspended
May 13, 2008
Lang Lang
AFL Club
Collingwood
Osler is the best big game player in the league and has proven it in the last 3 finals series, about 50 goals in 6 finals, no one can beat that. And is the best defensive forward i have seen, his second efforts are amazing for a FF.
I think only LL people would pick franklin over osler, if ya ask anyone on this forum they will say the same.

Not saying i don't rate Osler at all mate. Just saying i would rather Franklin because of his ability to play at both ends of the ground.

Timid Tiger

Debutant
Suspended
May 13, 2008
Lang Lang
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am getting pretty sick of your rubbish spanker. if i find out who you are you will be leaving lang lang in a body bag when we play you.

saint leo

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2007
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Maybe you should worry about winning some games before ya start wanting to smash people, it didnt work for ya against NNG, all this LL talk about being the toughest side in the league and how you guys would smash NNG!

Back