Timid Tiger's Top 10

Remove this Banner Ad

i swear i made a post here it said

yea dean brown always seems to get over looked in these things would be in the top 20 for sure....

or something like that.

Well Stanley if you cant handle the truth maybe you shouldnt have started posting.
Mitch Collins is 5 times the footballer Chris Jones is. We're not knocking him, just saying your are terribly wrong on this one.

And yes we will see come finals who will stand up and who wont. I know which one i'd back to perform!

CaptainObvious.jpg

Brown would be top 30. Just doesn't quite have the same impact as those in the top 20. Grant would be top 20 but has not put it together consistantly since joining Poowong due to injuries.

Brown would be top 30. Just doesn't quite have the same impact as those in the top 20. Grant would be top 20 but has not put it together consistantly since joining Poowong due to injuries.

always hear people raving about brown on this site but his never done anything agaist the crows has he just had a few bad one s againt us?

Yeah maybe thats why you haven't seen the best of Browny. Plays his best footy out on the wing. Number 7 is Blake Batt. Kurt's brother. Not a bad player but was meant to be tagging Tye when we played you guys, and Tye got about 40 kicks.

Yeah maybe thats why you haven't seen the best of Browny. Plays his best footy out on the wing. Number 7 is Blake Batt. Kurt's brother. Not a bad player but was meant to be tagging Tye when we played you guys, and Tye got about 40 kicks.

yeah they prob both had about that much what number are u

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back