Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swiped yes to all girls with an eagles jersey on last year just to tell them how s**t their team did in Grand Final.
#niceguyjose

I feel like partner is too politically correct, but also the older you get, the more childish it seems to say gf/bf.
I use gf mostly, partner only rarely

I call my wife my partner or girlfriend. As I don't like the history of the term wife and husband.

Husband (house bound) and wife ("with" house bound).

I've always fancied finding a girl who supported a rival team (since north don't really have one I'd settle for my soccer team's rival) just for the banter. Would be fun
My gf is a Hawks supporter as is her family trust me the last 3 years have been awful and it was really ******* tense when Isaac shanked the kick. Was not worth the argument

You've been to the meetups; I'm guessing the Geelong brethren are slim pickings?

Lol that's a bit mean :p

(yes)

I mean no.

I mean... idk..

You can actually pinpoint the moment Doctor Gero's heart breaks.

WHUvhiH.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started dating a girl a few months ago. She's originally from Canberra and had no interest in the AFL. Took her to a Richmond game (vs. Lions, we smashed them) and now she's on the Tiges bandwagon. Her favourite player is Tyrone Vickery... still not convinced she has any interest in the AFL, or at least an understanding.

Take her to a north game. Nice and quiet, no lines for anything and just not a spud team like the Tiges.

It's just easier if she barracks for the same team as me, it also eliminates all the inevitable arguments around why Brad Scott would execute Harvambe after children fell in his enclosure and he tried to teach them footy.

I started dating a girl a few months ago. She's originally from Canberra and had no interest in the AFL. Took her to a Richmond game (vs. Lions, we smashed them) and now she's on the Tiges bandwagon. Her favourite player is Tyrone Vickery... still not convinced she has any interest in the AFL, or at least an understanding.

She'll be crushed now that her favourite player is gone.

Maybe you and Quiv can hook up. You both hold a similar view of the quote function, i.e it doesn't exist.

I'm smelling a romance brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back