Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catgirl

Club Legend
May 5, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Newly single so just got tinder for the first time. Googled some openers and the best response was to, 'I want to paint you green and smack you like a bad avocado'. 3/4 resulted in conversations.

Have absolutely no idea why.
My completely uninformed assertion would be daddy issues

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
Newly single so just got tinder for the first time. Googled some openers and the best response was to, 'I want to paint you green and smack you like a bad avocado'. 3/4 resulted in conversations.

Have absolutely no idea why.

tinder sloots gon' sloot on tinder

Catgirl

Club Legend
May 5, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Who's your daddy!!
Um.....

This guy!*

images-1.jpeg

*Slight possibility I may not be Brock Lesnar's biological daughter

i used to open with "you look so tasty, i want to spread you on my morning toast" for some reason i thought this was really sexy

not a single car wristy was experienced
Quite clearly not worth your time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My first date with HBF was at the footy. I guess it's different when you both support the same team.
So was mine. I was on my best behaviour

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
90% of dudes are creeps on Tinder. Make normal conversation and you will do well because you're better than most of their matches.

And openers are pathetic. Pick something from their bio or pictures and comment on it. Much better convo starter.

I always found Greenidge and Haynes tremendous value :)

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
90% of dudes are creeps on Tinder. Make normal conversation and you will do well because you're better than most of their matches.

And openers are pathetic. Pick something from their bio or pictures and comment on it. Much better convo starter.

What, like "Nice ****, I'd like to drop a load on them"?

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
comesic openers are funny to read but in reality they scream aspergers/social ineptitude. and if an opener 'works' on a girl then ur either a handsome fella in which case ANY line would work, or the girl is a desperate and/or crazy flooZy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back