Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about "hey baby, I've got a wart right on the end of my trouser snake. These days they know it can cause genital warts if you have unprotected sex with me, but in the old days they used to call something like that a French tickler and you were considered really lucky if your man had a wart on his bulb. So, wanna play olden days with me?"

How about "hey baby, I've got a wart right on the end of my trouser snake. These days they know it can cause genital warts if you have unprotected sex with me, but in the old days they used to call something like that a French tickler and you were considered really lucky if your man had a wart on his bulb. So, wanna play olden days with me?"
giphy.gif

I started dating a girl a few months ago. She's originally from Canberra and had no interest in the AFL. Took her to a Richmond game (vs. Lions, we smashed them) and now she's on the Tiges bandwagon. Her favourite player is Tyrone Vickery... still not convinced she has any interest in the AFL, or at least an understanding.
When can we see her in a Bears jersey?

90% of dudes are creeps on Tinder. Make normal conversation and you will do well because you're better than most of their matches.

And openers are pathetic. Pick something from their bio or pictures and comment on it. Much better convo starter.
Nope, you need a good opener! Opening lines are very important! The difference between success or failure!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harsh. I haven't been to one, but I imagine jub jub and biggy boy are a grade catches.
Jub Jub uses that many memes that I'm not entirely confident he could actually conduct a conversation in person.

I feel like it would just be dead silence and strained grins as he cognises his meme inventory and thinks how applicable a StockPhoto would have been to the present discussion

Jub Jub uses that many memes that I'm not entirely confident he could actually conduct a conversation in person.

I feel like it would just be dead silence and strained grins as he cognises his meme inventory and thinks how applicable a StockPhoto would have been to the present discussion
Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back