Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can also confirm she's not giving me much

Oh my goodness I am in complete shock that your snail hypothetical didn't work.

a08d0eb0feedd56c1574fa938010fb14.jpg

So I'm really ******* puzzled at the moment, I just got unmatched with a girl because I said I didn't know her well enough yet to add her to FB? I mean we've been talking for 15 minutes or so, hardly an unreasonable response from me?

I'm fairly sure she wasn't a scam account as her FB looks real. So like, wtf?

I was doing pretty well too, but * me, not well enough that I broke her heart for being hesitant to add her to FB right off the bat. Do I chalk it up as another crazy?

Last edited:
Also, how much of a first world problem is it when a chick just wants your D?!

I want to settle down...can't ******* win.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh? Not a dig at you, I'm just staggered how many single girls with kids there are in Perth. Particularly those that are flippant or hostile about it.
Wasn't and a dig at you either, but a good looking woman isn't getting to mid 30's without kids unless she's barren. Single or otherwise.

If I was a woman in Perth I wouldn't be sticking around with 95% of Perth men either.

Downloaded Bumble on the weekend. I've got to say how much nicer it is having the girls put the effort in.

The vast majority start with pretty much 'Hey' or a variant thereof though, which just shows how ******* lazy they've become from having guys do all the graft their entire life.

Downloaded Bumble on the weekend. I've got to say how much nicer it is having the girls put the effort in.

The vast majority start with pretty much 'Hey' or a variant thereof though, which just shows how ******* lazy they've become from having guys do all the graft their entire life.

Just reply with "Solid opener [name]" and take it from there. Normally gets a good response.

Matched with some girl from Tinder. She had a s**t bio so I started with a bit of banter and she says she's 9 weeks pregnant and has daddy issues. I assume she's taking the piss. Eventually we start texting and she mentions the pregnant thing again. Now I don't know if it was banter or not and I'm too afraid to ask. :anguished:

There are going to be lots of women who think they are the best and super attractive with four kids to three guys, no job, enough 'curves' to fill a gym but that won't happen.

What you guys want is a low self esteem woman who thinks she isn't pretty enough so she works out a lot, has no kids and no crazy friends.

There are going to be lots of women who think they are the best and super attractive with four kids to three guys, no job, enough 'curves' to fill a gym but that won't happen.

Well if you can't handle a girl like that at her worst you don't deserve her at her best. All those inspirational quotes on Facebook aren't going to post themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back