Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I assume the persona of Luke Shuey for lulz
24361aa90e19c2ade0a65476539aa344.jpg
Reply with

*shrugs*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get it. So many very attractive women on it now. Barely a hood rat. And if you go by their linked instagram, have a lot going for themselves. Surely they can easily find men in real life, for whatever they want. Are they just too lazy and expect mr perfect to come to there place like a pizza? They'll get a delivery alright, but do they really think the quality of men is better than in real life? Are they deluded enough to think online is a magical supply?

I don't get it. So many very attractive women on it now. Barely a hood rat. And if you go by their linked instagram, have a lot going for themselves. Surely they can easily find men in real life, for whatever they want. Are they just too lazy and expect mr perfect to come to there place like a pizza? They'll get a delivery alright, but do they really think the quality of men is better than in real life? Are they deluded enough to think online is a magical supply?

Find one, check out her Instagram page and check how many followers she has.

Leave it a few days, then check again.

This will answer your question of why she is really on the app.

Almost every woman looks good on instagram/social media. A lot of them aren't serious either. They are farming for followers or attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back