Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good point

Many guys are going overseas to date and find romance...

You mention Russian women... across the old Soviet bloc there are available 6 foot stunners... nice women with bigger balls than many guys

The more guys looking outside Australia the smaller the pool of available men back in OZ
It's not just Russia. When I lived in Canada I was exotic so pulled women that I'd never pull in Australia... even dated (banged) a Calvin Klein model.

But it's incredible the difference in quality and consistency of women in Russia compared to the West, it's another league of quality. Plus they are more open to dating older men. Moscow is ground zero IMO. A city of 15m, golden ring cities 2-3 hours by train away, all of Eastern Europe and Siberia within 4-5 hours by plane. Seriously, you'd have to be a leper not to pull a hot chick.

Jump on Tinder in Oz, and get lucky matching up with a one tonne mum with an attitude, checklist and entitlement mentality. No thanks! Guys need to learn a little Russian and dive into adventure. It was a lot more fun in my 20s chasing skirt in Minsk than in Melbourne.

Last edited:

Geez, lots of hate for Aussie women. Funnily enough, my Canadian mates find Aussie chicks hot. Guess it’s just a ‘grass is greener’ thing.
See I love the UK accent. If a chick is in my eyes say a 4, but has the Pom accent. She’s instantly a minimum 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just being deliberately vulgar for the fun of it. And the hurt multiple people bit referenced the fact that it would very likely be the first time miss Cambridge had experienced such a method.

If poshness and freaky activities in bed were inversely correlated then catholic school girls wouldn't have a reputation..

If poshness and freaky activities in bed were inversely correlated then catholic school girls wouldn't have a reputation..

True. And given the post above yours I stand corrected re miss Cambridge. Apparently it would have hurt less people than I envisioned.

Tell us, Taylor, are you a Catholic?

English accents vary significantly from region to region.

The cricket is a good example. I could listen to David 'Bumble' Lloyd waffle on in his Lancashire accent all day, but Geoff Boycott is a whining Yorkshireman and David Gower sounds like someone who would still refer to Australia as a colony.
You can get away with sounding like a posh w*nker when you batted as imperiously as Gower did.

Geez, lots of hate for Aussie women. Funnily enough, my Canadian mates find Aussie chicks hot. Guess it’s just a ‘grass is greener’ thing.

Ah well, sometimes you can tell why a guy is single just from their attitude. It makes the vetoing process much easier.

I don't care what guys rate me. I've worked hard on myself and now I can say I like the person I am. I have a great personality and I am not unattractive. If it's bad that I think myself pretty then those are people I don't want to get caught up with. I've had enough time suffering from low self-esteem.

I could see how it might be more entertaining if it was just some country guy commentating, but why would you be watching equestrian in the first place?

Beijing olympics had Simon Marshall calling the Equestrian, it did not go down well amongst Equestrian fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back