Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouch. At least you know early on so you don't waste your time.

Should he aim for something more like this as his tinder tactic?

dtf.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So meant to meet a chick from tinder at a bar on Sunday. After a bit of light stalking, I found out she was recently dating an AFL player (although plays more VFL from the looks of it). Some reason this has made me more keen

So meant to meet a chick from tinder at a bar on Sunday. After a bit of light stalking, I found out she was recently dating an AFL player (although plays more VFL from the looks of it). Some reason this has made me more keen

Turn up wearing the jumper of his team, and his number.

Sunday because he plays on Saturday and has to wait and see whether he wins?

"Soz. Raincheck? *giggle*"

What are good places you guys go to on first dates? I like Galah in Prahran and the goldilocks/Manchuria double when in cbd.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Take her to a cafe, ask her about her job, ask her if she has ever been traveling and what her favourite food, movie and band are.

What are good places you guys go to on first dates? I like Galah in Prahran and the goldilocks/Manchuria double when in cbd.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Attic (upstairs) at Black Pearl in Fitzroy is a good evening option; interesting enough to keep some conversation going.

I usually prefer coffee as a first date though, easier to get out of if it's terrible, or extend if it's good. Pretty much any coffee that's in Richmond, Brunswick, Fitzroy or South Melbourne type distance from the CBD is a good one, the more hipster the better, allows for commentary about the clientele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back