Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are good places you guys go to on first dates? I like Galah in Prahran and the goldilocks/Manchuria double when in cbd.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Have you been to The Dungeon?

No, you haven’t, because you’re not a chick and I haven’t met you yet.

Enjoyed using Tinder In Perth over the last week.

Plenty of matches and the quality in looks and personality was good as well. Stayed at the Rendezvous Hotel which has a bar as well so it made meeting up very easily.

What are good places you guys go to on first dates? I like Galah in Prahran and the goldilocks/Manchuria double when in cbd.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
As someone mentioned, Black Pearl is good. Bar None in Camberwell is decent too but the set up where you almost have to sit on a couch takes points away. Another decent one is Arbory just near Flinders station

I deleted all my dating apps and profiles... I think I need to spend some time away from the horse that blew...I mean threw me.

Big Footy should provide all your needs

Haha. Yeah I think what I need is more big footy in my life...I've really let my standards slip as of late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like a good idea, from what you've said the removal of a few distractions for a while might not be a bad thing.

Yeah. That's probably right lol.

Off topic however; Love is hard to get. And when someone tells you they love you they dump you 5 days later...

Off topic however; Love is hard to get. And when someone tells you they love you they dump you 5 days later...
Its difficult without knowing exactly the circumstances but a good rule of thumb for men is

If you havent had sex its used to get sex

if you have had sex its used because the guy cant believe he got sex and wants to hang onto you forever and ooh shiny new person

Sometimes it can be used unintentionally ( and I dont mean to make this flippant) to see how the words resonate inside his own head.

Jesus. That’s a bit ****ed up. Maybe have a “No Werribee or Point Cook” rule when dating too. And while you’re there include all of Geelong.

it's probably an age thing, but looks vs personality. choose 1

take it from an ugly bastard, we know we don't get a lot of attention, so we throw everything at something when it comes knocking at the door

actually rereading that, sounds clingy as * but hopefully you catch the jist of it

I legit went on a Tinder date last night and started at Goldilocks. There are a heap of bars right near there as well, Section 8 can be hit or miss (the bar next door is decent, like Sister Bella but without the rats).

Dumplings across the road, the Bellevue (cocktail bar, not main bar) is an option too.

I legit went on a Tinder date last night and started at Goldilocks. There are a heap of bars right near there as well, Section 8 can be hit or miss (the bar next door is decent, like Sister Bella but without the rats).

Dumplings across the road, the Bellevue (cocktail bar, not main bar) is an option too.
And...

Has she got a sister? RU needs a wingman. :p
RU would need to move to Perth for her sister, although if you you're looking Mofra knows a few likely types...

RU would need to move to Perth for her sister, although if you you're looking Mofra knows a few likely types...
RU is actually born in Perth and travels there 2-3 times a year, and his parents live there half the year.. :p.

I think Mofra needs to PM RU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back