Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current relationship has run it's course, too bad so sad, and I figure might as well get back on the horse, but do I reopen tinder?

I'm not sure if I can be bothered shifting through all of the 1 night stands and the bullshit to maybe meet 1 or 2 decent people.

Is there actually guys on Tinder who want relationships or is it all one and done? Because I'm starting to think much more seriously now days.
How did you go with this? I'm 27 and I have no interest in the whole hook-up thing...

Being fair this is a dangerous game for us but I have to confess I have never used tinder however, I have posted my real pic on other websites and it has proved costly. The harassment and abuse coupled with the sexual innuendo was awful. I meet my husband through playing cricket so I feel meeting people through activity is a good thing. There are so many single guys out there who could really do with a reality check... You are single because you are an a-hole and no other reason!!! Other single guys it is because of choice or career commitments, but they tend to be great guys. For the record there is nothing wrong in a little flirting as long as it's clever and clean.

Thanks Shell. I'm still going through a lot of stuff... separation and divorce to follow soon! Anyway, it's good to hear from you again. It's been a while! :thumbsu:
Such an overrated experience isn't it. No one really wins

Being fair this is a dangerous game for us but I have to confess I have never used tinder however, I have posted my real pic on other websites and it has proved costly. The harassment and abuse coupled with the sexual innuendo was awful. I meet my husband through playing cricket so I feel meeting people through activity is a good thing. There are so many single guys out there who could really do with a reality check... You are single because you are an a-hole and no other reason!!! Other single guys it is because of choice or career commitments, but they tend to be great guys. For the record there is nothing wrong in a little flirting as long as it's clever and clean.
Ever got a dick pic?
Can’t beleive anyone does that. For any reason. At all,to someone you do not know! How insulting. If someone expects a positive reaction from a female doing that ...then we are ****ed as a civilisation. No ifs or buts!

Ever got a dick pic?
Can’t beleive anyone does that. For any reason. At all,to someone you do not know! How insulting. If someone expects a positive reaction from a female doing that ...then we are ****** as a civilisation. No ifs or buts!
Friends have said they have , I haven't as I just don't do that sort of thing but most guys are nice and will try it on but in a cute clever way.... Feels so nice to hear something good. Don't lose faith there're so many nice guys out there with good witt and charm. But in the real world.

Friends have said they have , I haven't as I just don't do that sort of thing but most guys are nice and will try it on but in a cute clever way.... Feels so nice to hear something good. Don't lose faith there're so many nice guys out there with good witt and charm. But in the real world.

A guy is hardly likely to send you a dick pick as your chat to him in the super market line or at chess club is he?

Tinder is basically a hook up site, which leads to some guys sending dick picks.

If the guys keep doing it, either it has some success or you have a large contingent of guys who never get sex, ever.

A guy is hardly likely to send you a dick pick as your chat to him in the super market line or at chess club is he?

Tinder is basically a hook up site, which leads to some guys sending dick picks.

If the guys keep doing it, either it has some success or you have a large contingent of guys who never get sex, ever.

Lol. Surely you're not trying to justify unwanted dick pics.

As to your question - definitely a large contingent of guys who never get sex, ever.

Lol. Surely you're not trying to justify unwanted dick pics.

As to your question - definitely a large contingent of guys who never get sex, ever.

I have been hearing about these dick pics for years..,

I don't think getting a dick pick stops quite a number of women from hooking up with the guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the guys keep doing it, either it has some success or you have a large contingent of guys who never get sex, ever.[/QUOTE]
Are you feeling okay... ?

I am talking online and we are talking Tinder.

How did you go with this? I'm 27 and I have no interest in the whole hook-up thing...

Poorly.

For every 1 person who might want a serious relationship there is 100 people who just wanna hit and run.

Ah Dick pics.

I got more on plenty of fish than tinder but most of the conversations went along these lines.

Me: Hey, how's things?
Them: Good and you?
Them: "you're pretty cute."
Me " aw thanks"

Them: picture of genitals

Me: get lost you dopey campaigner /blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back